*** Oppo Find X2 Pro Thread ***

Soldato
What do the H9s sell for on ebay by the way?

:)
Sold mine for £192 quite average. You'll get no where near RRP of £349 unfortunately.

Anyone get freezing in chrome browsing forum's on this phone? Especially when replying, lol it's done it now. Writing but not showing up in text box, then after 30-60s text will appear. Pretty annoying.

Soldato
Sold mine for £192 quite average. You'll get no where near RRP of £349 unfortunately.

Anyone get freezing in chrome browsing forum's on this phone? Especially when replying, lol it's done it now. Writing but not showing up in text box, then after 30-60s text will appear. Pretty annoying.
I used to get that on my oneplus 7 thought I was going mad, glad I'm not alone

Anyway just upgraded to the OPPO pro as of today. Any tips I should know about, seems quite good so far .
Not sure if I'll send it back and keep my op 7pro, not sure it's worth it

Associate
I'm looking to upgrade from my OnePlus 5t for a better camera and wondered if you think the find x2 pro is a worthy phone for £800? The other options are the 8t, Note 10 plus, note 20 ultra. As I'd like a UK phone I've ruled out the xaimi 10 ultra as I believe it has a Chinese ROM on it.

Soldato
Considering the specs and the 512gb storage, I'd say the X2 Pro is a decent offering at its current £799. I'd take it over the 8T and the Note 10 Plus. I'd probably take it over a full-price Note 20 Ultra as well, though that's only because of the Exynos in the 20U. However I have a soft spot for the Note series, so would probably wait for the Ultra to drop in price and have that over the X2 Pro.

Associate
I had a note 4 and loved it. I moved to one plus after Samsung damaged my phone so they wouldn't need to repair it. It had a common issue and would work with a software app to by pass it. As it was under warranty I sent it back. They then sent it back as water damaged!!. That was about 4 years ago I think.

Oneplus have been great to be honest. I had a 3t and then a 5t. They're so much more reliable than all my Samsung's I had before but just fancy a better camera. I'd of gone for the 8t but it has no Tele photo.

Anyway, I can get a xynos note 20 ultra for £800 but have seen how the snap dragon photos are much better. The other issue was battery life as I don't think it's the best. I could be wrong though.

I'm now thinking of getting this find x2 pro but do I buy new for £800 or second hand for about £600?

Soldato
I'm looking to upgrade from my OnePlus 5t for a better camera and wondered if you think the find x2 pro is a worthy phone for £800? The other options are the 8t, Note 10 plus, note 20 ultra. As I'd like a UK phone I've ruled out the xaimi 10 ultra as I believe it has a Chinese ROM on it.

Will you use 512GB?

Otheriwde oneplus 8 pro 128gb can be had for 650 and is essentially the same phone.

Soldato
Amazon take returns without fuss, so you could try the X2 Pro. Admittedly sending stuff back is a hassle if you can avoid doing it.

I can see the Note 20U for £860. Where is it priced at £800? Yes, the Exynos battery life is bad on it, though everyone's opinion of what constitutes 'bad' will vary.

Associate
I have 128gb and have filled that up so 256gb + would be ideal for me.

The note is for sale on another forum with a receipt as it was an unwanted upgrade so it's 98% new. It does have all the stickers on the screen still.

I've had to return some stuff to Amazon for the first time and to be honest it was quite easy to do.

I'm thinking of going into carphone warehouse as it' would be easier to deal with I guess if there's a phone issue in the future.

I think you guys have made my mind up for me

Soldato
I'm thinking of going into carphone warehouse as it' would be easier to deal with I guess if there's a phone issue in the future.

If you buy online, you can send back within 14 days, no questions asked. If you buy in a store and the product isn't faulty, they may legally tell you to keep it, even if you change your mind (depending on shop policy of course).

Associate
That's a good point. Is that under distant selling regs?

Looks like if I order now I'll get it tomorrow.

Is orange vegan leather the most sort after version? I'm just worried that chrome edge will rub off. From my experience It seems phone cases hold the grit and can damage the phone more than not having a case at all. Maybe I vinyl wrap the edges before putting It in a case?

Soldato
A42 firmware landed this morning for me on O2.
Not seen any improvements yet but it didn't mention better networking and call performance amongst other things.

Would be nice if they improve the camera processing a bit as I genuinely find the 5x zoom cam often looks better than the normal cam.

Soldato
A42 firmware landed this morning for me on O2.
Not seen any improvements yet but it didn't mention better networking and call performance amongst other things.

Would be nice if they improve the camera processing a bit as I genuinely find the 5x zoom cam often looks better than the normal cam.
I don't get this, some YT reviews saying X5 looking great.
It's barely passable on my phone tbh

Soldato
I'd suggest you have a duff lens then and maybe get your phone swapped, as my 5x is pretty good!
Coming from a Note 9 also which had a good camera a few years ago, the 5x has been a pleasant surprise, and at least on my phone I reckon it's better than the main lens, which I feel could maybe be improved a bit as mentioned above.

May well be there is some quality deviations going on here.

Soldato
Picked up this puppy. 50W car charger. I don't have an Oppo phone mind you but at 8 quid it was rude not to.

uc

uc

Back
Top Bottom