**** Original Starcraft 2 Thread ****

Soldato
Yeah battle net is down.

Also prot proxy gate rush is so easy to withhold as terran, wall in, repair depos if he tries to brake the wall. stay walled in until you get tanks and then wtfpwn him.

Associate
Yeah battle net is down.

Also prot proxy gate rush is so easy to withhold as terran, wall in, repair depos if he tries to brake the wall. stay walled in until you get tanks and then wtfpwn him.

i thought if going to proxy you proxy inside their base in a blindspot? ;)

Associate
Well two thing I have learnt this evening:

1- the medivac drop is very, very good. I'm not sure as to why I haven't taken as much advantage of it previously
2 - To press "H", move, "H", move when microing away from zealots etc.

Soldato
tried out reaper opening and my goodness its effective, going to open with them all the time now, just can't believe how good they are for early pestering

Caporegime
Ah sorry guys!

Didn't check back was busy playing :p

It's really good, despite not being able to play on my PC, My macbook Pro is eating it up and it plays and looks nice.

It was a kind of one day offer in a local HMV (well local to where I'm staying) so I doubt it will be on offer nation wide :(

Soldato
Any idea what's going on here guys; the last few games I've played (1v1 online) I keep getting dropped, claiming that battlenet or my internet is down, but neither is (as far as I know anyway). Very irritating!

Permabanned
Any idea what's going on here guys; the last few games I've played (1v1 online) I keep getting dropped, claiming that battlenet or my internet is down, but neither is (as far as I know anyway). Very irritating!

I heard someone say that's a bug with Battle.net but apparently there's hacks out to force the drop of people now. :mad:

Soldato
I heard someone say that's a bug with Battle.net but apparently there's hacks out to force the drop of people now. :mad:

It wouldn't surprise me that it's a battlenet bug to be honest. I've not been able to view any of my achievements/rewards for a few days now too, quite strange.

Permabanned
apparently there's hacks out to force the drop of people now. :mad:

Dire, how low can people go.. :rolleyes:

Since switching to random I've been struggling, but managed to work my way to high Gold (pretty close to a promotion I think). Determined to become one of the relatively few random players in Diamond league, eventually. :)

Associate
just completed the single player on hard, going back through on brutal..

love the game its great, in a few ladders and doing quite well, battlenet bugs are anoying but im sure blizzard will sort them with one big patch.

Back
Top Bottom