**** Original Starcraft 2 Thread ****

Caporegime
Really in 2 minds about buying this as I still haven't played through Wings of Liberty. Used to love this type of game but just don't have the time anymore to master them.

Same, but given that its a Blizzard game I'm cracking and will likely buy it before tonight is out :p.

Am annoyed that its full price though.

Associate
My copy of HotS has been shipped, just hope I get a bit of time to put some games in.

Is anyone finding the match making is off? Despite being in bronze I've been matched against a diamond and master league player in the last week.

Soldato
This is correct, retailers cannot sell it until tomorrow as 12th March is the official release date.

Official release date is 12AM CET, that's 11PM GMT, they should just sell it today IMO.

Doubt I'll bother buying it now, Asda that sells PC games is a pain to get to since I don't drive, and I cba paying more than what Asda are selling it for :(.

Soldato
Anyone know if game is doing midnight launch?

My local were planning it but they got the 'NO' from HQ as it isn't big enough to warrant paying the bonus for a midnight shift...my local are opening at 8am instead for SC2 pre-orders only...So I'll be standing out in the cold with a nice Costa(lot) Coffee as it is only 3 doors down the street :D

Back
Top Bottom