**** Original Starcraft 2 Thread ****

Soldato
Watched the Korean part, watching the EU part now as well.

Was funny watching Creator complain about his AI not doing what he said while JaeDong's did it all perfectly :D. The Flash V Life match was good as well, where after losing he went back into the replay and played from where he thought he'd lost and then won :).

Associate
Hey all of you SC2 players, I've got a quick question: is it worth buying SC2 so long after release? I mostly play BF3 and SSFIV:AE, but I was thinking of picking this up now that it's 50% off.

That said, I suppose I'll need to get HOTS too if I want to get into the multiplayer side of things, as that's where all the action will be?

Man of Honour
SC2 is a fantastic game, be it multiplayer or the single player campaign. Well worth it.

Get HotS if you like it; you don't have to get it right away.

Soldato
Hey all of you SC2 players, I've got a quick question: is it worth buying SC2 so long after release? I mostly play BF3 and SSFIV:AE, but I was thinking of picking this up now that it's 50% off.

That said, I suppose I'll need to get HOTS too if I want to get into the multiplayer side of things, as that's where all the action will be?

I bought SC about 5 years after the last expansion came out, SCII is no different it'll be around for a long long time to come. There is one expansion left too.
If you like RTS get it, if you want a challenge get it.
There is a trial version of SCII Wings of Liberty (WOL) and there will be folks in that for a long time too, you can get WOL pretty cheap.

gl hf :).

Associate
Yes, HOTS is up.

screenshot2013031123201.jpg

Back
Top Bottom