**** Original Starcraft 2 Thread ****

Associate
I had a quick game with DanfromMars earlier and I lost...I need someone to teach me how to play well with Protoss or Terran...

Sorry :(

Best advice would be to watch lots of youtube videos or practice 1 build and try to use it every game until you get really efficient at it. Such as a 4 gate early timing push. Don't get into the habbit of cheesing as you'll never progress. Detecting cheese then dealing with it is a skill you must develop, try not to counter it with a cheese of your own.

Soldato
I feel I must public apologise to Kreeeee for the poor/pathetic play this evening in our 2 v 2 games.

I intend to improve, I hope to improve and I SERIOUSLY need to sort out my mid game play. I generally get all panicky and just do nothing!

Humble and sincere apologies again!

Man of Honour
I feel I must public apologise to Kreeeee for the poor/pathetic play this evening in our 2 v 2 games.

I intend to improve, I hope to improve and I SERIOUSLY need to sort out my mid game play. I generally get all panicky and just do nothing!

Humble and sincere apologies again!

No need for that, just build more :p

Soldato
I'm a bit of a SC2 noob so just finished the campaign on normal. Was great!

Think I've encountered a little achievement bug with the Evolution quests. When the achievements went offline i finished an evolution quest but now i can't find a way to get the Ultralisk achievement. Replaying the mission in the master archives does nothing...looks like the only way i can do it is by starting the game from the start...

Back
Top Bottom