**** Original Starcraft 2 Thread ****

Did they upgrade the engine in the last few months? My laptop used to be able to run higher settings that it can now. PC can now run higher settings than before (I can't remember if I upgraded the graphics card in between, so it may be that).

It could also be that my laptop is now on Windows 10, but was on 8.1 before, which could also be the reason?

It's not a huge bother, because I would normally play it on my PC anyway, but it would be nice to be able to use my laptop for it when I travel.

Soldato
Massive bump. Does anyone still play? I started again recently and lotv seems really fun.
I dip back in randomly however only to finish off story, need to complete legacy of the void, issue I have with online is as much as I love it I'm defeated within 5 mins with out play regularly it's too complex to be in and out. (complex as in tactical play the basis of what to do is simple)

Associate
The people still playing after all this time are really good. The macro/micro/multitask ability of an average diamond level player is impressive! I switched back to protoss because I really like the play style they have now with lotv, less all ins and more fast expanding macro games with harass options. I wish I actually a decent amount of time to play though...was much easier 8 years ago when I was still a student :p

Associate
The people still playing after all this time are really good. The macro/micro/multitask ability of an average diamond level player is impressive! I switched back to protoss because I really like the play style they have now with lotv, less all ins and more fast expanding macro games with harass options. I wish I actually a decent amount of time to play though...was much easier 8 years ago when I was still a student :p

I still play to this day and trust me I am STILL utter dogsh*t!

Soldato
used to love this - Was a terran main - played around high gold/plat level but i suspect these days I would get murdered!! Enjoyed the 2 v 2/ 4 v 4 games more

Associate
Yes, I felt a lot of sadness at the news. I have many a fond memories of his casting/commentating as a lively part of the SC2 scene.

Apparently he died of a blood clot in his lungs.

Associate
Yes, I felt a lot of sadness at the news. I have many a fond memories of his casting/commentating as a lively part of the SC2 scene.

Apparently he died of a blood clot in his lungs.

Damn had no idea he had passed, such a sad loss to the starcraft scene, very young, i fell away from the starcraft scene, dont think starcraft esports is as big now, or if it is i missed that boat

Man of Honour
Does the whole approach of lifting off your base, hiding in the corner of the map and posting a chat message along the lines of ‘error 1551 player disconnect’ still work? I climbed many a ladder doing that :p

Back
Top Bottom