US: Orphan Black

HeX

HeX

Soldato
More people should be watching this, about 8 eps into Season 1 and it's just fantastic. Hard to get your head around the fact it's one person playing so many parts that are so very different!

Caporegime
only part way through this series - am assuming there is something different about the main character? Is she the original and all the rest are clones? So far the soccer mum has expressed surprise that she's got a daughter, the psycho Ukrainian thinks there is something different about her and is also surprised that she has a daughter...

Associate
OP
It will become clearer as you progress through the series!

I was thinking during the latest episode, I wonder if she gets 4-5 times the wages for playing all the main characters :D truly incredible accomplishment the way shes pulled it off tbh.

Associate
OP
Wow great finale!

I always had my suspicions about the clone dude, sets it up very nicely for next season

Tatiana Maslany also won best drama actress at the big TV awards in the US, well deserved imo

HeX

HeX

Soldato
Indeed, good finale, looking forward to season 3.

Poor ol' Helena! She never gets a break. :(

Also, Evil Rachel is so coming back sporting a jaunty eye patch next season.

Soldato
Bit of a bump.

Just a quick heads up. Season 4 started on Friday, and it's still damn good. Was good to get a bit of
Beth's backstory to show what happened in the lead up the the very first episode.

Back
Top Bottom