Osama bin Laden is dead - no graphic/violent images.

Soldato
Well the special forces choppers are some of the best maintained equipment, up there with Marine One, so a mechanical failure does sound suspect.

Which is exactly my thoughts and anyway, what is one helo to the US military in what is one of the greatest propoganda victories for the US president in decades.

Man of Honour
If I was a high ranking member of Al Queda I'd really be stirring up a hornets nest right now.
I'd be telling the West that OBL died of natural causes a while back and that the Americans are lying through their teeth.
I'd also be flatly denying any Al Queda involvement in 9/11 just to stir it up a bit more.
I've often wondered why they've never done this already.

Caporegime
If I was a high ranking member of Al Queda I'd really be stirring up a hornets nest right now.
I'd be telling the West that OBL died of natural causes a while back and that the Americans are lying through their teeth.
I'd also be flatly denying any Al Queda involvement in 9/11 just to stir it up a bit more.

Indeed, it's strange that they haven't released a video or anything yet saying anything at all.

Associate

Is this you announcing your Al Qaeda leadership challenge? Throwing your hat into the ring dmpoole?:p

Caporegime
Yeah apparently they were in the helicopter which went down?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-13274176
The White House has said Bin Laden resisted arrest but was not armed when he was killed.
aparently bin laden resisted arest but was not armed :rolleyes:

should be a war crime to kill an unarmed person in a foreign country that has no prior knowledge of the attack.

they shouldnt be allowed to go murdering unarmed people anyway including his human shield
In its article, billed as Mr Panetta's first interview since Bin Laden was killed, Time says "the CIA ruled out participating with its nominal South Asian ally early on".

It quotes Mr Panetta as saying "it was decided that any effort to work with the Pakistanis could jeopardise the mission. They might alert the targets

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom