Osama bin Laden is dead - no graphic/violent images.

Soldato
RE the SAS Iranian siege (sorry to derail)

"There was controversy over the deaths of some of the terrorists, especially of Shai and Makki. They were guarding the Iranian hostages, and towards the end of the raid the hostages persuaded the men to surrender. Hostages witnessed them throw down their weapons and sit on the floor with their hands on their heads when the SAS troops entered the room. Weapons being thrown out of a window and a white flag were seen by video cameras outside.[4]

Ahmad Dadgar, a hostage at the time (confirmed by two other hostages) said (of the SAS):

"They then took the two terrorists, pushed them against the wall and shot them. They wanted to finish their story. That was their job." [They might have] "had something in their pockets, but they certainly had no weapons in their hands at the time."[4]

At a coroner's inquest the SAS were cleared of unlawful conduct by a jury. One of the soldiers said that he thought Makki was going for a gun, and another said he thought Shai had a hand grenade and shot him in the back of the neck.
"
considering what had happened with the terrorist on the stairs (se below) I can sympathise with the ruling but we all know it was a bit of both.

the terrorist with the Hand grenade on the stairs was shot by multiple SAS team members before he managed to pull the pin.

Soldato
RE the SAS Iranian siege (sorry to derail)

"There was controversy over the deaths of some of the terrorists, especially of Shai and Makki. They were guarding the Iranian hostages, and towards the end of the raid the hostages persuaded the men to surrender. Hostages witnessed them throw down their weapons and sit on the floor with their hands on their heads when the SAS troops entered the room. Weapons being thrown out of a window and a white flag were seen by video cameras outside.[4]

Ahmad Dadgar, a hostage at the time (confirmed by two other hostages) said (of the SAS):

"They then took the two terrorists, pushed them against the wall and shot them. They wanted to finish their story. That was their job." [They might have] "had something in their pockets, but they certainly had no weapons in their hands at the time."[4]

At a coroner's inquest the SAS were cleared of unlawful conduct by a jury. One of the soldiers said that he thought Makki was going for a gun, and another said he thought Shai had a hand grenade and shot him in the back of the neck.
"
considering what had happened with the terrorist on the stairs (se below) I can sympathise with the ruling but we all know it was a bit of both.

the terrorist with the Hand grenade on the stairs was shot by multiple SAS team members before he managed to pull the pin.

Who cares if they were put up against a wall and shot? Did the people they took hostage get the chance to walk free if they asked nicely?

They made the choice to walk into a building kill people and take others hostage, end of story really.

Associate
This shooting/Not shooting thing is something that always bugs me.

I appreciate that the SEALs are Highly trained and practice these things over and over until they become second nature (Apparently the team that did this assaut are one of the most experienced teams) but you are in a room with a high profile target that has been hunted for ten years, He is normally surrounded by Fanatics who dont care two hoots about blowing themselves up and you have literally seconds to take it all in and decide which response is appropriate....Rather them than me is all I can say.

Caporegime
Lol you are joking aren't you? Maybe not.;)

Well if it was all a conspiracy by the Americans like he claims then Osama wouldn't of had anything to gain by claiming responsibility, and would have to have known it was an "inside job" to know it was "safe" to claim responsibility and not be countered by another group.

but seriously sim you really should start reading the quotes in posts they provide important context.

Caporegime
Who cares if they were put up against a wall and shot? Did the people they took hostage get the chance to walk free if they asked nicely?

They made the choice to walk into a building kill people and take others hostage, end of story really.

Indeed also helped to put off other international terrorists as it showed Britain wasn't going to give in and would do it's best to make sure they didn't make it out.

although this was in the days where terrorists tried to survive their attacks.

Man of Honour
big difference between an embassy siege and an attack on the home of a terorist especially when he wasnt armed or a threat to anyone at the time

Are there ANY mass-criminals you don't come out in support of?!

Edit: Tenner says you post 'BLIAR AND BUSH LLLOLOLOLOL'*

*Not actual bet.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
GWB!!!!!

/ok puts my sensible hat back on

It's amazing isnt it? There could be a story about a guy with an AK47 who raided a local meeting of the fluffy bunny cuddles club and was about to kill 30 puppies and children, but was luckily shot by police, and arknor would be on here posting with no punctuation whatsoever about how terrible it was they shot the guy and how it was all a horrible conspiracy dreamt up by the evil mainstream media. Honestly, he needs more capital letters and full stops and less tinfoil.

Caporegime
[TW]Fox;19047436 said:
Are there ANY mass-criminals you don't come out in support of?!

Edit: Tenner says you post 'BLIAR AND BUSH LLLOLOLOLOL'*

*Not actual bet.

how am i suporting him? i already said he was a terorist who commited acts or atleast incited others to do so...

i would just have liked him to be captured alive to see what kind of information or insight they might have been able to get
It's amazing isnt it? There could be a story about a guy with an AK47 who raided a local meeting of the fluffy bunny cuddles club and was about to kill 30 puppies and children, but was luckily shot by police, and arknor would be on here posting with no punctuation whatsoever about how terrible it was they shot the guy.
personal attack? that the best you can do because you dont agree with something i said? get a life or atleast explain how the hell i am suporting him maybe read my posts before you open you big mouth

Last edited:
Soldato
[TW]Fox;19047471 said:
It's amazing isnt it? There could be a story about a guy with an AK47 who raided a local meeting of the fluffy bunny cuddles club and was about to kill 30 puppies and children, but was luckily shot by police, and arknor would be on here posting with no punctuation whatsoever about how terrible it was they shot the guy and how it was all a horrible conspiracy dreamt up by the evil mainstream media. Honestly, he needs more capital letters and full stops and less tinfoil.

LOL

Soldato
[TW]Fox;19047471 said:

:D

Back
Top Bottom