Oscar Pistorius thread

Man of Honour
This is a discussion thread allowing for news pieces, discussion on what happened, etc.

It is not a platform for sick jokes. Anything deemed extreme or OTT will result in suspensions without warning.

This is the third thread on this subject. Keep within the forum boundaries.

BBC News

South African Olympic and Paralympic star Oscar Pistorius wept in court as prosecutors said they would pursue a "premeditated murder" charge over the death of his girlfriend.

Man of Honour
He shot her in the head and shoulder in the dark?

Perhaps he would have been better suited to shooting rather than running. I don't buy his alibi, how do you even mistake your girlfriend for a burglar.

Caporegime
He shot her in the head and shoulder in the dark?

Perhaps he would have been better suited to shooting rather than running. I don't buy his alibi, how do you even mistake your girlfriend for a burglar.

I heard it was through a bathroom door. The whole intruder story sounds believable in that case, as I would have shot 4 times as well just to make sure. :o

Man of Honour
Yesterdays news - slightly famous guy killed GF and will do a lot of time for it. I dont care anymore tbh.

It will carry on being yesterday's news until more facts are revealed. Famous man gets news coverage and "average" Joe gets a paragraph. I'll might come back when more is revealed.

Permabanned
Would people be as forgiving towards him if he had legs?

Seems like he is getting sympathy because he has no legs and 'ran' in the Olympics.

Cripples can be bad too - don't let disability get in the way of that fact.

Man of Honour

Who is being 'forgiving' about it (unless you mean the bizarre position of the moderators in this particular case)?

If he's shot and killed an innocent woman, he's a scumbag and deserves whatever he's going to get.

Permabanned

Seems like he is getting sympathy because he has no legs and 'ran' in the Olympics.

Cripples can be bad too - don't let disability get in the way of that fact.

I couldn't agree more... I'm sure use people used to love OJ Simpson for his comedic cameos in the naked gun films.. That was until we realised he was a cold-blooded killer. Pistorius is the same, i.e. a killer, dont let the fact that he doesnt have legs make you believe him better than OJ.

Back
Top Bottom