Our Very Own OCUK Branded Steam Sig Generator

Update: Steam blocks my Server's IP. I guess there were too many requests coming from it. I have to file in a support ticket and see how it evolves...

Update 2: Looks like steam changed the way the data may be polled. I have to rewrite most of my code. Woriking on it.

Last edited:
Update: Steam blocks my Server's IP. I guess there were too many requests coming from it. I have to file in a support ticket and see how it evolves...

Update 2: Looks like steam changed the way the data may be polled. I have to rewrite most of my code. Woriking on it.

Good to hear the issue is being resolved :)

I have flagged this up with the other mods so hopefully not too many of you will have your 400x100 sigs removed. Obviously this might change if the issue isn't resolved in the long term. Apologies to any who have had them removed.

Last edited:
problem is not solved yet :)
the traffic is too high, I guess...
Some automatic script at valve keeps banning my ip.

Support ticket is created, I am working on a temporary solution to get some sigs back, with fewer data, though...

Gah, what happened to my sig?

It was one of these with a line of text underneath, been the same for the last 2 or 3 years with the old Steam sig before, now all of a sudden its been removed.... :mad:

Gah, what happened to my sig?

It was one of these with a line of text underneath, been the same for the last 2 or 3 years with the old Steam sig before, now all of a sudden its been removed.... :mad:

Yours was one of the first that was spotted by the mods after the malfunction (it changed to a size over the sig limit). Apologies :)

I posted a message about it a few posts up.

Back
Top Bottom