Our Very Own OCUK Branded Steam Sig Generator

Just a reminder to the many people who don't read the rules, Sigs are limited to 400x75 pixels and maximum weight of 20Kb, any bigger than this and they will be removed :)

Just a reminder to the many people who don't read the rules, Sigs are limited to 400x75 pixels and maximum weight of 20Kb, any bigger than this and they will be removed :)

Well that was awkward for a bit :D

EDIT: Just wanted to say I made the change sorry for the breach! Was trying to combine the two sigs I wanted. Was confused because I didn't check the filesize :/! Won't happen again sorry.

Last edited:
BDog - Very nice looking sig! I especially like the OCUK logo overlaying the avatar in the corner... I keep meaning to have a go at making one but never get around to it!

BDog - Very nice looking sig! I especially like the OCUK logo overlaying the avatar in the corner... I keep meaning to have a go at making one but never get around to it!

Thanks :D I wanted to make it my own a bit. It's fun to play around with the editor and get it the way that you want. And since you can load the various different themes you can see how they're done and work from there! :)

HERE COMES THE CHRISTMAS BAN HAMMER :D

Hey! That's not nice! :( I'm being good now!

Mine just shows the code, no sig :(

Which link are you copying across?

You will want the link wrapped in tags like such

[url ='http://steamcommunity.com/id/ben7855']
ben7855.png
[/url]

Back
Top Bottom