***Outriders Console Edition Thread***

Caporegime
Division 2 is a much deeper game, different setting as well obviously.

You can normally get the Warlords of NY edition on sale which is a serious amount of gaming.

Man of Honour
To anyone that has the Xbox version and updated today, what’s your version number when it’s loading? Mine says 1.02 but thought this was meant to be 1.05 :confused:

1.03. I’ve heard all kinds of reports of different version numbers. They really need to sort themselves out. Worry less about nerfing in a PvE game and more on sorting out their game breaking bugs. It’s just embarrassing at this point.

Caporegime
Downloaded this and started playing it, after about 3-5 hrs playing it I found it pretty neat.
But not really my cup of tea as I loathe 3rd person type of games.
So deleted it, I can’t see it holding my attention for long so rather not waste disc space when I probably won’t touch it again.

Permabanned
Was bored and had a free hour(ish) so went back to try this again, controller is still awful for these kind of games but I only just put it down 6 hours later. :p Doubt I will play a lot but its filling a gaming slot for now. :)

Soldato
Was bored and had a free hour(ish) so went back to try this again, controller is still awful for these kind of games but I only just put it down 6 hours later. :p Doubt I will play a lot but its filling a gaming slot for now. :)

I struggled like hell for first few hours then something kinda clicked. Now After 30hrs I seem to control it naturally and actually really enjoy it over mouse and keyboard.

Permabanned
I struggled like hell for first few hours then something kinda clicked. Now After 30hrs I seem to control it naturally and actually really enjoy it over mouse and keyboard.

Can never seem to get on that well with controllers, much like Cyberpunk, I just used an LMG until I got smart weapons. :p More than likely because I am pretty casual with Xbox gaming, mostly a PC gamer, its fine....just not as good as a mouse. :)

Dont even bother trying to snipe!

Man of Honour
Looks like the disappearing items is upsetting a lot of people.

"Since the recent patch we have seen an increase in reports of this issue - resolving the inventory wipe is our top priority and will remain so until fixed".

https://www.reddit.com/r/outriders/comments/mmrf7d/outriders_post_launch_dev_news_updates/gtt2fr2/

Sounds like it has happened to loads of people. The worst thing is that they ‘aim’ to replace your items but that they will ‘not carry the same skills’ nor will they ‘replace all of them’. Embarrassing really. I’d be pretty upset if I dropped cash on this. You’d think having made a decision for an always online game they’d have some backups and redundancy.

This was an issue pre-patch too, just the patch made it worse. Amazingly there are people still defending the developers - when will people learn that developers will keep doing this if you let them get away with it.

Soldato
Sounds like it has happened to loads of people. The worst thing is that they ‘aim’ to replace your items but that they will ‘not carry the same skills’ nor will they ‘replace all of them’. Embarrassing really. I’d be pretty upset if I dropped cash on this. You’d think having made a decision for an always online game they’d have some backups and redundancy.

This was an issue pre-patch too, just the patch made it worse. Amazingly there are people still defending the developers - when will people learn that developers will keep doing this if you let them get away with it.

I 'm holding off playing till its fixed collected few very good items and dont want too lose them :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Soldato

Every game in the looter shooter genre is absolutely broken at launch. I think its the rules.

Back
Top Bottom