***Outriders Console Edition Thread***

Associate
Been enjoying this, went to go back on for a session tonight, had to give up, just won’t connect.
I’d be aggrieved if I’d paid for it.

I’ll let them off seeing as though it’s free.

Soldato
Honestly it's the same with any big release of an online game, servers can't take the surge and crumble.

Had it for years on pc with MMO's and queues and other online games on pc/consoles.

It sucks and shouldn't happen anymore but it still does.

Man of Honour
It’s up.

Devastator classes - worth keeping in mind that you are invulnerable when in the air preparing to kinetic jump. If you then cancel it the skill will be ready again in 2s. Especially useful if you have life regen class skills since you effectively have free cover and full health restore whenever you want. This also gives other abilities time to cool down. I also have mods that mean I can use earthquake and impale twice per cooldown and each hit of earthquake gives me additional armour. The biggest weakness of these skills are against enemies that can fly.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Got my first legendary.

from the forest boss I think

Time for a break now I’ve reached this area. Think I’ve got my build pretty much sorted.

Last edited:
Soldato
Thanks for that writeup. I moved it to this thread for my reply. I am only level 4 so I will try one of the other classes for now, perhaps this one isn't great for solo but then I'm also terrible at shooters with a controller.

No probs :)

At least you aren't too far in and don't have to run through the (overly long relatively speaking) prologue again.

Pyro is much more coop focussed and very powerful of used well in coop.

I’m usually terrible too, but you rarely need accuracy most of the time unless your going for the highest world tier. Even then you’ll probably be too rushed to target specific weak points. Most of the time with larger bosses I’m hip firing rather than aiming down the scope. Devastator is great for survivability - pretty much everything you do increases your health.

Definitely agree here and it seems to play in with what I have seen / read about the end game or in groups whereby Pyro can be very powerful.

Finally managed to start my playthrough today and record / upload the first video. Ended up having to cut it short as the damn servers cut out. Tried getting back on but it wasn't having any of it. My wife had the exact same thing happen at basically the same time.

Soldato
I'm really enjoying this. The story is surprisingly well told and decent for a looter shooter and it's great fun in coop with friends. I like how it encourages you to get stuck in and it's rare I find myself hiding behind cover ala Gears.

Soldato
Man just came up against a very strong altered, almost died multiple times but managed to do him first try. Now off to bed i'm knackered but really enjoying my Technomancer.

Back
Top Bottom