OVERCLOCKED INTEL CORE I7 920 4.00GHz USB3 SATA 6GB/sec BUNDLE

Soldato
*OVERCLOCKED* Intel Core i7 920 D0 Stepping (SLBEJ) 2.66Ghz @ 4.00GHz / Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R Motherboard / Corsair XMS3 6GB (3x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600MHz DDR3 Bundle @ £569.99 inc VAT

BU-044-OE_400.jpg

Representing the cream of the crop of today's bleeding edge performance hardware, OcUK's 'Extreme Bundles' are selected to satisfy the needs of the most demanding enthusiast.

OcUK Overclocked Bundles feature carefully selected components tested to assure compatability & stability, guaranteeing the integrity of the overclock.

We worry about the fiddling and tweaking, you just enjoy the performance.

This bundle ships pre-built and pre-overclocked direct from our Technical Department. All you need to do is attach the CPU cooler and power it up.

- Maximum Speed
- Maximum Stability
- Maximum Compatibility
- Maximum Overclocking

This Bundle contains the following components:

1 X Intel Core i7 920 D0 Stepping (SLBEJ) 2.66Ghz overclocked to 4.00GHz!
1 X Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R Intel X58 (Socket 1366) DDR3 Motherboard
1 X Corsair XMS3 6GB (3x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 (1600MHz) Tri-Channel (TR3X6G1600C9)
1 X Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Compound (3.5g)

Note - All Bundles are built and installed on demand and usually ship within 48 hours of the order being placed. During exceptionally busy periods this time can increase by 48 hours.

Note - Please note that adding in additional memory to the spare slots will require new BIOS settings and the maximum clock speed attainable may be significantly reduced.

Note - The bundle operates above manufacturer specifications, as such it requires a quality power supply to operate with guaranteed stability. OcUK recommend a quality brand PSU for use with all our bundles such as the Corsair TX & HX range.

Note - Updating the BIOS on the overclocked bundle range will void the warranty on the overclock. If you update the BIOS we will no longer be able to provide support for configuring and maintaining the CPU overclock.

From £569.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
overclocked up to 4.00GHz ?

I hate that word up to (much the same as broadband up to 8Mbps) First time I see that up to 4.00Ghz

you really are nitpicking?

its 4ghz its on a cheaper, better board than the UD5

it presents excellent value for our customers

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
I can see that this board is better than UD5 but does Sata 6Gb will improve SSD faster than in RAID 0 ?

probably not - the ich10 is a far superior controller for RAID than the new sata controllers, it all depends.

do a bit of research and look for reviews of the new controller.

it really isnt worth considering for a UD5 owner imo

Man of Honour
im interested in a bundle, saves overclocking myself (im noob), if i upgraded the fan to the noctua the arctic 5 silver wouldnt be needed as this fan comes with some, would i have to have the extra you put in the bundle or could this be deducted? or is the arctic silver better than the one noctua provide?

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
AS is better

the bundle has been designed and tested to work as we sell it

changing the cooler is stepping into untested territory,
whilst it should work fine, we havent actually tested it in that configuration.

abs

abs

Associate
does this bundle include the fan as standard. is there an option to remove the fan from checkout as i already have a corsair h50 that i intend to use. would using this cooler have any bearing on the overclocked performance?

Soldato
does this bundle include the fan as standard. is there an option to remove the fan from checkout as i already have a corsair h50 that i intend to use. would using this cooler have any bearing on the overclocked performance?

If you call them mate they will take it off the price (they did for one of my build) the h50 will wipe the floor fen so should be fine. Im sure rj will confirm when he gets 5 min :)

Soldato
OP
Just drop sales a call on 0871 910 9101 and they can sell you the bundle without the cooler, they will just check what you intend to fit is suitable. :)

We do not offer it on the website just to make sure customers end up with a cooler of good enough quality for the job.

abs

abs

Associate
thanks guys. just trawling through some other threads regarding overclocked bundles and noticed that there are some customers that have had issues with some bundles in that upon receipt of the bundle the overclock was not present resulting in several calls back and forth to ocuk to resolve the issue. in some cases going into the bios and reloading ocuk settings.

i have little or no experience of overclocking and this particular bundle appeals to me. i will partner with a vapor x 5870 and hs50 cooler and a 1000w akasa psu. i don't want any problems when i get the bundle as the main reason for the bundle is to take the hassle away from the end user and leave all the oc'ing to the experts.

Soldato
OP
Going into the bios is literally making three or four clicks to load all of our settings as we save a backup in the BIOS. :)

Nothing to be scared of as it is all covered under warranty.

Associate
Before I order, whats the best psu for this bundle? Ill be buying one of the new Nvidia cards when they come out.
Also will that Titan fenrir fit it an antec 900 case?

Last edited:
Associate
no sorry, the bundle is not avaliable as a seperate item. To be honest the motherboard has the settings but its more than likely the processor and memory you will get issues with as they are less likely to produce the overclock, hence we test and replace them if they dont. Thats why its sold altogether.

Phil

Back
Top Bottom