**OVERCLOCKERS UK EURO 2016 THE GREAT GAME PREDICTOR COMPETITION**

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi guys,

The guy in control of the updating has gone on holiday so there will be delays in the updates so please be patient they will update. I will mention to customer service as I believe they have the login to update. All the points will work out in the end.

Don't forget your predictions for the next round.

I wonder who will win out of England vs France oops I mean Iceland vs France. Shambles of a performance the other night :(

Soldato
Hi guys,

The guy in control of the updating has gone on holiday so there will be delays in the updates so please be patient they will update. I will mention to customer service as I believe they have the login to update. All the points will work out in the end.

Don't forget your predictions for the next round.

I wonder who will win out of England vs France oops I mean Iceland vs France. Shambles of a performance the other night :(

Can't wait to have the things updated to see how the table looks like. It's a close competition so it's exciting if we get regular updates!

Soldato
Robbie - it's still got me 3 points behind where it says I am. I am n1ghtwish on the leaderboard, it says I have 39 points but it shows 36 :(

What's the best way to fix it?

Not expecting first place at all, will try my hand at getting in top 3 though, but not confident :D

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Robbie - it's still got me 3 points behind where it says I am. I am n1ghtwish on the leaderboard, it says I have 39 points but it shows 36 :(

Not expecting first place at all, will try my hand at getting in top 3 though, but not confident :D

I have emailed you over trust so we can try and sort this for you.

Soldato

I have the same issue. Have 36, but on 33. I'm not going to make the top 3 but it could be affecting a few people.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Anyone who has been affected by the points not showing correctly can you please send an email to my trust stating the email address you signed up to the competition with.

We can look into it using your email.

Last edited:
Soldato
Should we be checking points? I havent even checked theyre right, i just assumed the software ya using would add it up ok.

I guess it only takes a minute to add them all up and check it.

Soldato
ah k i added mine up and it confirmed im definitely not gonna win :) First place seems quite far ahead but the next 6 or 7 could all be fighting for the same position theyre so close

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom