Overposting- the fastest 250 posts

Soldato
*looks at private forum*

You are missing one HELL of a thread ;)

I hate you :D
Seven years I've been perusing this fine h'establishment, crunching away for seti (til they changed it all and made it slightly harder than I can deal with to set up) and waht reward do I get?

Well??

(Note: I am mucking about, pleeease dont ban me)

Associate
Death Star or Mount Doom, it depends on the day.
wutgoingbigger.gif

Wow! That freaked me out!:eek:

Associate
OP
It never occured to me that some folk would consider me a spammer as I am not trying to use this forum to promote goods or sell services. I started this thread as a joke - you know, humour, haha. As the Americans say: 'lighten up'. Merely having a good time and appreciating all the good info to be had through the great goodwill of the OCuk community. Long may it continue that people with a common interest welcome newcomers and share their expertise.:D

Soldato
yes, but to me the way you came across with this thread was "wooo woo, look at me i got 111 posts in just a couple of weeks see if you can beat it".

the thread reeked of spam, whether this was your intention or not :D

Associate
OP
Personal apology

yes, but to me the way you came across with this thread was "wooo woo, look at me i got 111 posts in just a couple of weeks see if you can beat it".

the thread reeked of spam, whether this was your intention or not :D

Toon, i am sincerely sorry that you interpreted my original post as you have. I should have borne in mind that email, text and forum posts are easily taken the wrong way. What you say to your mates as a joke can often come out the wrong way in the electronic media and I guess that is what has happened here. At the end of the day I don't give a s*** how many posts I have on this forum - it was a bit of fun. I am pleasantly surprised by the number of replies to this post however - I wonder if the number of posts is directly correlated to overclocking achievement. Someone want to start that thread?:cool:

Soldato
not needed mate, but in the time ive been here i noticed spamming is heavily frowned upon.

but as i say, i genuinely dont think you intended it to come across as if you were, but the way the thread started suggested it was.

never mind, this is too much typing for me tonight :p

Back
Top Bottom