Overwatch

Forgive the nub question, but is this going to be like an fps version of a moba where you get creamed for ages until you learn the ropes or is there going to be the opportunity to have fun while only dipping in and out?

Looking forward to this so much, while I wait ive been playing Paladins and its fantastic.
If Overwatch is half as good [which it should easily be] ill be very happy.

Am a little bit disappointed that pre-ordering promised plenty but is only giving two extra days of closed beta compared to Open Beta.

Been a long term blizzard customer and gamer and used to be invited to blizzard BETA's frequently but recently been left out of all beta testing including Overwatch. Very disappointing :(

Either way I know some Blizzard employees do browse these forums so would be grateful for some feedback ;)

Likewise, I own every blizz game, their policy of only offering beta access to big streamers and youtubers is a smack in the face to their real fans.

I have preordered mainly due to getting Tracer on HotS. The 2 extra days is pretty poor in all honesty.

That said i'm really looking forward too it. For a while i've been trying to sink my time into MMO's etc... but with work and real life I just can't be bothered with the long term commitment.

I've started playing HotS again after several months away, i love the10-20 min games, it means i can play a few then go off do something else.

This looks exactly the same with regards to commitment so hopefully we can get a few on here playing together.

Back
Top Bottom