Overwatch

I haz 4090!
Don
You must have positive experiences with it. Its terrible everytime i use it. I swear i get more throwers and terrible players using LFG

Yeah, I'd be up for some grouping, but only if we were to use LFG. I don't know why you wouldn't?

I did try the LFG for a couple of games, but I didn't like it. I found it to be full of ultra try-hards who would flip out the second something didn't go their way. I prefer the normal queue system.

I haz 4090!
Don
What about tonight from around 8pm?

Missed your invite earlier due to eating pizza. :)

I've accepted now, we'll play soon. I finished my placements at 2498 and won the next one so back into plat (for now).

I thought I was doing pretty good with Zen, but my stats say 29% win percentage :/

I'm going to stick with him, I'm not sure it's me that's the problem. Moira is so easy to play though, 90% win percentage with her this season.

Soldato
Missed your invite earlier due to eating pizza. :)

I've accepted now, we'll play soon. I finished my placements at 2498 and won the next one so back into plat (for now).

I thought I was doing pretty good with Zen, but my stats say 29% win percentage :/

I'm going to stick with him, I'm not sure it's me that's the problem. Moira is so easy to play though, 90% win percentage with her this season.

Yeah no worries bud. I'll probably have to get to gold before we can group? I could have managed it last night but had a hard crash which caused me to to lose 50sr and a ten minute ban.

I'm tempted to buy another account as I'm sure I could placement better if it wasn't for bad season 3 slide and now being stuck with the brain-dead .

Soldato
Wow as I was watching that video he just got better and better.

Looks so overpowered.

I would be happy playing him now.

he's good but easy to counter. First game I played him - 40 elims, 15k damage etc. However on PTR, pahrah now fires rockets way quicker so she can peak from distance and take out the turret pretty easy. Tracer also does a good job against him

Soldato
he's good but easy to counter. First game I played him - 40 elims, 15k damage etc. However on PTR, pahrah now fires rockets way quicker so she can peak from distance and take out the turret pretty easy. Tracer also does a good job against him

The way I see it even if they manage to kill your turret you can just throw another one down without all the hassle of having to rebuild it.

But I haven't tried it yet only seen it in the video you posted.

Looking forward to seeing what happens when it hits competitive play.

Soldato
The way I see it even if they manage to kill your turret you can just throw another one down without all the hassle of having to rebuild it.

But I haven't tried it yet only seen it in the video you posted.

Looking forward to seeing what happens when it hits competitive play.

You have to wait 2 seconds afyer the turret last took dmg or fired to move it or renew it

Stu

Stu

Soldato

I play Torb quite a bit on quick play (depends on the map), and a lot depends on the opposition... Some games he is awesome, but if the other team prioritize killing his turret very quickly then it is time to change hero, because he is much less productive without his turret doing work.

Soldato
Im looking forward to new Torb coming back to comp.

Im not sure if I will play him much though as my aim is not really good enough to play dps. I will see. Maybe I will grab my sons account for some ranked Torb.

I played my first match in a couple of weeks, I have been busy out and about. First thing I see when I get back was a welcome message saying that they took points off me for not playing this week. Not really a good start.

Back
Top Bottom