Ozark - Netflix

Soldato
After avoiding this until only a few months ago then binge watching all 4 seasons.. I think a little bit of wee may have come out whilst watching that trailer..

I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!

We watched inventing Anna purely on the performance of Ruth...

Soldato
Just starting part 2!

Although it's weird, they bleeped out an f work in the recap :confused:

How sloppy is that? Is that because it's being aired on TV somewhere and they didn't bother to edit it? Strange..

Soldato
Dude.....I think you need to give more warning about how big your spoiler is, I just clicked it without thinking after talking about currently watching the first episode of this season and now I'm guttted. Technically my fault though...I know :(

Sgarrista
Commissario
WTF. That final scene, I mean the VERY FINAL ONE.

How can they end the show like that!?! They must be preparing a surprise season 5 announcement or something.

Soldato
It was good up till the last 5 minutes, not sure why out of all the storylines they decided it had to end with that one, the farewell to Ozark doc is worth a watch as it's only 30min and was a pallet cleanser after the series 5 ending.

Soldato
Just starting part 2!

Although it's weird, they bleeped out an f work in the recap :confused:

How sloppy is that? Is that because it's being aired on TV somewhere and they didn't bother to edit it? Strange..

Probably because the recap autoplays if its highlighted onscreen in the menu, so I assumed it was done to protect sensitive ears.

Associate
This show got ridiculous and the ending just topped it off. Was great for 2 seasons then they lost the plot

Some cool characters along the way though

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
WTF. That final scene, I mean the VERY FINAL ONE.

How can they end the show like that!?! They must be preparing a surprise season 5 announcement or something.
Was thinking the same thing. How can it end like that? Is it meant to be left open ended incase they wanted to make more??

Back
Top Bottom