Paint a film scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Tru said:
Not that I've noticed.

I'm not trying to police the thread but I took the mandate to mean that you had to use Paint to make a crap rendition of a movie and hope people could still guess it.

Im thinking the same, this thread could have been so much more comical if people did actually use MS Paint as opposed to Photoshop - takes a lot of fun out of it...

What are you people, men or mice ?
So im drawing a line in this thread

-------------------------------------

Only MSPaint pictures this side please

Soldato
hottiger said:
Sorry about the size

pic9.JPG
That Alyssa Milano in there? Judging my your sig, I'm guessing it is? :p

Associate
Kaed said:
Im thinking the same, this thread could have been so much more comical if people did actually use MS Paint as opposed to Photoshop - takes a lot of fun out of it...

What are you people, men or mice ?
So im drawing a line in this thread

-------------------------------------

Only MSPaint pictures this side please

I hope that is not also aimed at me, i can asure you that i have only use ms paint for my pics, and have spent a lot of time on them :(

Soldato
Bah, I was just about to give that answer too, that was far too easy, although I did watch the film recently. Couldnt believe my gf had never seen it.

Associate
Hello again, I'm back. Quite disappointed by the insurgence of photoshop cheating and more and more pictures deviating from the standard size!! There's too many pictures to keep track of now, and I haven't the time, but, as some of you may have seen, I put together a quiz containing the first 150 or so check here if you didn't catch it!

Keep up the good work loopstah, how many pics is that now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom