Paralympics opening

Soldato
Why the **** are they interviewing someone midway through the performance? This whole thing has been poorly filmed, produced and broadcast.

I don't even really get what the hell is going on in the ceremony itself, is there an actual relevant theme?

Soldato
Wh.....What the heck is with the apples?

Tribute to Sir Isaac Newton

newton2.jpeg

Art

Art

Associate
Tribute to Sir Isaac Newton

newton2.jpeg

Yeah, but why did they bother giving an apple to every single person in the stadium and get them to take a simultaneous bite? All seems a little pointless for something which was immediately forgotten as they moved on with the next bit.

Soldato
Not impressed with the opening ceremony (turned off and went to bed in fact). It was topped off with CH4 making a complete hash of it.

BBC should have bid for the relatively cheap rights, but being the cash-strapped BBC from not being able to raise the licence fee we all get **** paralympics coverage.

Soldato
The creator of the Paralympic Opening Ceremony said it would "make you think".

Well it worked, it made me think the BBC's coverage was much better than Channel 4's

Soldato
Not impressed with the opening ceremony (turned off and went to bed in fact). It was topped off with CH4 making a complete hash of it.

BBC should have bid for the relatively cheap rights, but being the cash-strapped BBC from not being able to raise the licence fee we all get **** paralympics coverage.

oh please, the less money the BBC has the better. From what I have read BBC practically made no effort to get the rights.
The c4 coverage got a lot better when they took Jon Snow off the mic.

The performance in generally last night was interesting and had good motives/ideas behind it, I would rate it considerably better than the olympics opening.

Back
Top Bottom