Pardew isn't happy with Argies..

Associate
Man i knew this would happen West Ham are poop, dont know who led them to believe they could handle 2 top class players, let alone the fact that they need to settle!!!

I hope they do go somewhere good and Tevez bangs 3 past Shaka Hislop or whoever they have in goal, rubbish team hope they get relegated. only good player is Reo-Coker and he'll be somwhere else come January.

Soldato
Tevez does come across as a bit of a diva. I'd be happy if Ferguson pulled his finger out and signed Mascherano in January.

Associate
HangTime said:
Wouldn't it be against the rules for them to join another Premiership side on a permanent transfer in January?

No i don't think it is to be honest say if the club pays £30M And the club buys out thier contract.

I dont think that is braking the rule's to be honest

David 334

Soldato
JohnnyG said:
Why would Chelsea want them?:)
Well, Chelsea have a reputation for getting a lot of world class players in, Drogba, Shevchenko, Robben, blah blah, so i'm sure José would only want to add to the list :)
I wasn't trying to incinuate (sp) that chelsea are involved in any dodgy dealings, just that they're more loaded than the rest of the league :p

Soldato
el_dazza said:
Well, Chelsea have a reputation for getting a lot of world class players in, Drogba, Shevchenko, Robben, blah blah, so i'm sure José would only want to add to the list :)
I wasn't trying to incinuate (sp) that chelsea are involved in any dodgy dealings, just that they're more loaded than the rest of the league :p

I think Young Johnny was getting at the fact that Chelsea don't need the two players as they have those areas covered extensively.

Well its pretty obvious that the signings have unbalanced the squad, and to be honest I don’t think is very effective with WHU's sort of play, the ball seems to be played over Teves' head most of the time and he doesn’t play that sort of game. You see him going far too wide for his liking then crossing in from wide where no one is available.

I do think they will leave, it was always in the books i, and since Pardew is so stubborn and narrow minded about his 'excellent' squad form before the signings, he will either not play the two much and get fired or the takeover will happen and he will be forced out as he would be way too old skool for the new buyers.

Associate
I think the problem is that Tevez is as thick as 2 short planks, and finds languages pretty hard - I did read reports that he could hardly cobble together a sentence in Portugese even after being at Corinthians for a couple of seasons.

Mascherano is a bit more gifted in that area fortunately.

Soldato
The whole Argie/West Ham thing was always bound to end in tears. The fact is that West Ham are not a big enough club with enough class players. Tevez and Mascherano are big fishes in a small pond.

My heart really does go out to Pardew. I feel he's the innocent one in all this. It's such a shame that he'll be out of a job before the season ends.

Associate
The whole Argie/West Ham thing was always bound to end in tears. The fact is that West Ham are not a big enough club with enough class players. Tevez and Mascherano are big fishes in a small pond.

My heart really does go out to Pardew. I feel he's the innocent one in all this. It's such a shame that he'll be out of a job before the season ends.

pardew was the one who said you would be crazy to turn your nose up at an offer like this.. ;)

Back
Top Bottom