Pardew isn't happy with Argies..

Gavstar said:
I think the problem is that Tevez is as thick as 2 short planks, and finds languages pretty hard - I did read reports that he could hardly cobble together a sentence in Portugese even after being at Corinthians for a couple of seasons.

Mascherano is a bit more gifted in that area fortunately.

Tevez knows a few words

"Hey, you guys...."

tevez.jpg

;)

Last edited:
It was always going to end in tears and no doubt Alan Pardew will be the scapegoat for it.
West Ham were a pretty good side last season and played some very good football. Personally I have no time for their fans but even so everyone could see that this wasnt the coup that it was made out to be and they went to West Ham with a view to line the pockets of the company that owns them. Who says agents and money arent ruining the game :rolleyes:

Loki said:
Personally I have no time for their fans but even so everyone could see that this wasnt the coup that it was made out to be and they went to West Ham with a view to line the pockets of the company that owns them. Who says agents and money arent ruining the game :rolleyes:

its not the money, nor the agents. its the GREED exhibited by those in charge. they chose to take the players, they made that conscious decision, and it has "backfired".

david334 said:
No i don't think it is to be honest say if the club pays £30M And the club buys out thier contract.

I dont think that is braking the rule's to be honest

Was confirmed this week in the press that players are only allowed to represent two different clubs in a season under FIFA regulations. So the only club which could buy them in January is Corinthians, meaning my statement was correct.

HangTime said:
Was confirmed this week in the press that players are only allowed to represent two different clubs in a season under FIFA regulations. So the only club which could buy them in January is Corinthians, meaning my statement was correct.
I thought it was that players were allowed two transfers, rather than two teams?

Back
Top Bottom