Paris attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Also an explosion reported in a separate bar near the stade de France where France are Playing Germany:( Several reported seriously injured/dead there too.

Last edited:
Permabanned
But wait guns are illegal in France and here we have people getting killed with Uzi and AK-47? Derp Derp Piers Morgan. I bet if someone had a handgun one person might be dead at most. France is a gutter country now thanks to immigration.

Man of Honour
Twitter burning up from one shooting and one explosion to three of each :(

Christ. There are still people dying and some of your first thoughts are to try to spin it to an agenda? I asked you all for respect. That's not it.

Caporegime
Bad social policy equals disonance, who'd a'thunk it?

Anyway hope the information flows freely, no doubt we are to be bombarded by crappy headlines soon enough.

Permabanned
I didn't say it was confirmed, it is an assumption based on the current situation in Europe

Do not apologize. And when the confirmation comes from ISIS demand an apology from him.

A BBC journalist at the Cambodge restaurant says he can see 10 people on the road either dead or seriously injured.

He says police have now arrived.

Shooting is said to be continuing.

This morning, Germany's national team returned to its hotel in western Paris after being evacuated following a bomb threat.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...227/Paris-shooting-Many-feared-dead-live.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom