Paris attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
At one stage the British government did try something similar. They called it internment, dtention without cause or trial, rounded up all the young men, put normal folks beside the actual terrorists, and componded the problem by increasing the recruiting ranks considerably.
Awful idea, worked terribly, and notably bolstered resentment against Britian and swelled the IRAs ranks.

They clearly need to do some control over immigrants, but internment wouldn't help.

bombing/invading syria wouldn't help either, all this hatred of the west has come from the cluster **** that was iraq and afghan

Soldato
bombing/invading syria wouldn't help either, all this hatred of the west has come from the cluster **** that was iraq and afghan

Hatred of the West is just a by product of the fact that they've been slaughtering each other in the name of religion for over 1500yrs.

They were doing it long before we turned up.

Permabanned

Milk that lie while you still can because more and more people are becoming aware of Islams 1400 year history of hate and attacks on the west. Just picking up a history book from 700AD onwards would shatter your mind. Can you not comprehend what a bloody infidel is?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7y2LRcf4kc

Watch please and stop the lies and attacks on your own culture and race. It is sick and a sign of a mental disease.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Petition here with over 270,000 signed so far - Stop all immigration and close the UK borders until ISIS is defeated. >> https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/107516

Besides it being an over-reaction it would mean our borders being closed likely at least for the rest of our lifetimes. There is no quick fix for something like IS, we could bomb the whole middle east until it was a crater and it still wouldn't stop them.

Man of Honour
First attacker has been identified:

Omar Ismail Mostefai, a 29-year-old French citizen of Algerian origin, who had a criminal record and was known to have been radicalised.

Wouldn't surprise me if the rest were the same and that Syrian passport was just a red herring.

Permabanned
First attacker has been identified:

Wouldn't surprise me if the rest were the same and that Syrian passport was just a red herring.

He was from a family of six children too. Fret not though before he blew himself up he made sure to have children to learn of thier fathers sacrifice in later years. Meanwhile most French people are having around 2 children because they do not see a demographics war and honestly believe they can win. How do you win a war when there is no one left to fight? These Jihadists can have 4-6 children per family and indoctrinate them from a very young age. Anyone seen the little boy beheading his teddy bear video?

Heck we are just as bad Quillam said there was a meeting of Islamists in London around the same time of the Paris attacks. The usual suspects were all there people like Abdul Rahman Green and thier all male panel and segregated audience. Nawaz himself said they basically are the exact same as ISIS and the only reason there is a divide and condemnation from these Muslims towards ISIS is because they think ISIS went for the Caliphate too soon and did not use the subversion method that was working so well in Europe and England. It took an ex Muslim to tell the truth.

He really did hit the nail on the head.

Last edited:
Soldato
There is no quick fix for something like IS, we could bomb the whole middle east until it was a crater and it still wouldn't stop them.

Right now the people just won't/don't want to accept the fact that this will ultimately involve British ground troops going in to finish them.

Bombing them will simply contain them within the region, but all the time they have some territory to call a base, they will continue to have the space to plan and organise attacks like this.

Right now they only have access to conventional bombs and bullets, but the day is coming when one of these attacks will involve chemical/nuclear materials.

..only once we have an incident involving thousands of dead will we send in the ground troops.

Its inevitable.

Associate
Shamelessly plagiarised from the Telegraph letters comments;
(If someone has already posted this, them my apologies.)

Lesson1

The Shoe Bomber was a Muslim
The Beltway Snipers were Muslims
The Fort Hood Shooter was a Muslim
The underwear Bomber was a Muslim
The U-S.S. Cole Bombers were Muslims
The Madrid Train Bombers were Muslims
The Bali Nightclub Bombers were Muslims
The London Subway Bombers were Muslims
The Moscow Threat Attackers were Muslims
The Boston Marathon Bombers were Muslims
The Pan-Am flight #93 Bombers were Muslims
The Air France Entebbe Hijackers were Muslims
The Iranian Embassy Takeover, was by Muslims
The Beirut U.S. Embassy bombers were Muslims
The Libyan U.S. Embassy Attack was by Muslims
The Buenos Aires Suicide Bombers were Muslims
The Israeli Olympic Team Attackers were Muslims
The Kenyan U.S, Embassy Bombers were Muslims
The Saudi, Khobar Towers Bombers were Muslims
The Beirut Marine Barracks bombers were Muslims
The Besian Russian School Attackers were Muslims
The first World Trade Center Bombers were Muslims
The Bombay & Mumbai India Attackers were Muslims
The Achille Lauro Cruise Ship Hijackers were Muslims
The September 11th 2001 Airline Hijackers were Muslims
Lesson 2(a)

Think of it:

Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Christians = No Problem
Hindus living with Jews = No Problem
Christians living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem
Confucians living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem
Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem
Lesson 2(b)
Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem
Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists = Problem
MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = BIG PROBLEM
Lesson (3a)
**********SO THIS LEADS TO *****************

They're not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
They're not happy in Nigeria
They're not happy in Kenya
They're not happy in Sudan
Lesson 3(b)
******** So, where are they happy? **********

They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in Belgium
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway & India
They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic! And who do they blame?
Not Islam... Not their leadership... Not themselves, THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!!
And they want to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they came from where they were unhappy and finally they will get hammered!
Lesson 4
Islamic Jihad: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
ISIS : AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Qaeda: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Taliban: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Hamas: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Hezbollah: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Boko Haram: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Nusra: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Abu Sayyaf: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Badr: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Muslim Brotherhood: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Lashkar-e-Taiba: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Palestine Liberation Front: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Ansaru: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Jemaah Islamiyah: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Abdullah Azzam Brigades: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
AND A LOT MORE!

And We just can’t figure out who's causing the problem.

Permabanned
And We just can’t figure out who's causing the problem.

IT is you, You have not bowed before Allah and the might of Islam. Surrender now and convert or pay the Jizya tax and all will be well in the world. That is until the Sunni finnish off Judaism, Christianity, Hindus, Buddhism, Sikism, Shinto, Paganism, Athiesm, Homosexuality, Freedom and then focus on the Shia Muslims.

Did i miss any?

Last edited:
Soldato
I just think if this was the UK, France. Germany or wherever else, we wouldn't jump on a boat and hurtle off to Iceland or whatever. We have always been the same and when are backs are against the wall we would fight for our very lives for our country, well the majority of the people would.

I just think if any of these men who are aged 16 to 50+ are fit and healthy, they should be conscripted into the Syrian Army and defend their country, or whoever they wish to align thereselves with be it the FSA or the Syrian Armed Forces.
Given the chance I would jump ship, these days ""fighting for your country" is a mugs game. I'll leave that to the wealthy and powerful, those with most to lose from a change in the status quo.

Soldato
Spy on everyone regardless. Sorry I mean stop terrorists who use whatsapp.

I get the impression posting that dailyfail link may drag this off topic :(.

If m15 need to know what time my tea is to keep us safe in this time of world turmoil so be it.

I can understand if you are a drug dealer why you wouldn't want WhatsApp available to view with a warrant but nothing else really.

Soldato
Please please please tell me you're not serious :(

Tell us why.

It's quite obvious, I don't know why the western world just eats up what the media tells them :confused: - by the looks of it its all been discussed already in thread tbh and I cba getting into a massive debate as I have a lot to do today. Obviously its not France alone........but basically the entire western 'modern world'..........a false flag event is:

"A horrific staged event - blamed on a political enemy and used as a pretext to start a war or enact draconian laws in the name of national security"

Its happened before, its happening now (look up how all the major wars started in the past 150 years)

Also explained here:

Tags dont seem to be working: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6kdi1UXxhY

If you need me to explain it further then you won't get it anyway, wake up people, my heart goes out to the victims of all the killings yesterday and indeed more that will no doubt happen today the media won't bother reporting.

Soldato
It's quite obvious, I don't know why the western world just eats up what the media tells them :confused: - by the looks of it its all been discussed already in thread tbh and I cba getting into a massive debate as I have a lot to do today. Obviously its not France alone........but basically the entire western 'modern world'..........a false flag event is:

"A horrific staged event - blamed on a political enemy and used as a pretext to start a war or enact draconian laws in the name of national security"

If you need me to explain it further then you won't get it anyway, wake up people, my heart goes out to the victims of all the killings yesterday and indeed more that will no doubt happen today the media won't bother reporting.

We know what a false flag is.
What we want to know is what part of this murdering rampage you think is a false flag, established by who, and carried out by who?
With what evidence?

Else you come across as CT insane type, or an apologist.
I find your unsupported comments disgusting.
I think you are doing the dead a great injustice by these comments.
Trying to lay the blame at those not responsible.
It apologises for the murderers , it lets them get away with it, all in the name of some political ranting.

Evidence or STFU.

Permabanned
Man of Honour
I want to thank the vast majority of members for, in the face of much raw emotion and horrific images and stories, remaining respectful and posting without vitriol. In the past we would've seen swathes of people banned/suspended but that number has been relatively tiny.

I believe that the conversation has run its course for now and the subtexts within the thread are all on facets not related to the atrocities perpetrated in Paris.

Please feel free to discuss in other threads the various subjects. What is next for Europe, how we should respond to ISIS and so on, in other threads. Please continue to post in the respectful manner many of you have here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom