Paris Olympics 2024

Horses dancing, how is this even in the olympics its the horse doing the work

Can we bring in dog sports such as schutzhund if animals are allowed would be way more interesting

Horses dancing, how is this even in the olympics its the horse doing the work

Can we bring in dog sports such as schutzhund if animals are allowed would be way more interesting

my missus is not feeling well with cold/slightly hungover sitting on the couch crying at the dressage :cry: :cry:

my missus is not feeling well with cold/slightly hungover sitting on the couch crying at the dressage :cry: :cry:
I watched two horses compete that was enough but spice girls was playing then it went into another track and the horses prancing didnt change at all. What was the point in the music change :cry:

McLaughlin-Levrone and Bol cruise through the heats. Baring a disaster those 2 in the final is arguably the final of the whole Athletics meet.

They pretty much never compete against one another outside majors so it'll be interesting to see where they both are on the day!

That's the happiest I've ever seen Sydney, not quite a smile but almost. I remember commenting on how miserable she looked when she won Tokyo. :D

DAS run out of it :(
She's flatllned for about 5 years. I personally don't warm to her. She really struggles with eye contact any time she is interviewed and comes across slightly arrogant. 29yo shouldn't be past it but her personal bests were set in 2019 and whilst all athletes have issues with injuries Neita on the other hand looks like she is improving and has set PBs in the last 12 months.
Dina looked awful in that heat yesterday, really stiff so maybe the pressure got to her. Hoping for better in the 200m

She looked really good in the 200m heat this morning, relaxed and fast but as soon as she was asked about the 100m she burst in to tears.

She won the European Championships earlier in the year and said training had been going very well so hopefully just an off day yesterday.

Great finish in the mens archery, final set all tied up both archers shoot 30/30!

Down to a 1 arrow shoot out for gold.

Edit: Korean wins by being 6mm nearer the centre!

Last edited:
Now that the kayak cross has reached the proper knockout stages, it’s all going completely bonkers. Definitely the funnest event I’ve seen yet.

Fleetwood and Rahm level on -18 in the golf with Rory on -16.

Amber Rutter joint first in the skeet shooting but still a fair way to go.

Loads going on at the minute!

Back
Top Bottom