Parped...move along now!

Soldato
OP
I have said it before and i will say it again "This is all Mr Halz' fault".
Definately starting to look like a rugby scrum between 7-16, ahh nice one Edge i guess payback is sweet then! :D "apprentice" lol go on son get stomping :D:D:D

Soldato
OP
Well i can't go on my holiday untill i know whats happenning with the pooch, a 4 year old springer spaniel called Henry, he's stuck in university vet school liverpool:(:(:(
So am bound to the house for another week, but i cant go gallavanting without my dog.
So boredom has taken me to the sales line of ocuk, "make me happy" i said so after much quibbling and questions i have my "Keep Halz at bay" bits n bobs dispatched, am broke for now but it'll keep me occupied till i can get away :(

Soldato
So boredom has taken me to the sales line of ocuk, "make me happy" i said so after much quibbling and questions i have my "Keep Halz at bay" bits n bobs dispatched, am broke for now but it'll keep me occupied till i can get away :(

So go on then, what you bought to demoralise me now :( :p

I was only upgrading a couple of cpu's, wish I hadnt said anything now :rolleyes:

Soldato
OP
Good luck with the pooch. Springer spaniels are my favourite dog. Hope all works out fine with him. :)

Cheers k3v got my fingers crossed :)

So go on then, what you bought to demoralise me now :( :p

I was only upgrading a couple of cpu's, wish I hadnt said anything now :rolleyes:

Lol nowt to get excited about more of a shuffle of existing stuff case n board change that sort of stuff, no new gpu as yet. Which means i got plenty of bits n bobs to flog if you want to come shopping at TBag towers payday your welcome :)

Hehe.. now now team don't make me stop the car. :p

:D:D

Soldato
Lol nowt to get excited about more of a shuffle of existing stuff case n board change that sort of stuff, no new gpu as yet. Which means i got plenty of bits n bobs to flog if you want to come shopping at TBag towers payday your welcome :)

Give me an update on that through the usual channels, did a lot of overtime over the last month so its a possibility :)

Man of Honour
If anyone would be interested in a GTX480 I'll probably be putting it on the bay and MM soon. Available with or without water block fitted.

Soldato
I would like to add a warning to DougieBabe (GrandmasterD)..

I can still remember the feeling of envy when you raced by me over a year ago on your ever so worthy quest for ever higher RAC. Well good Sir, Grandmaster no longer, you are but a mere apprentice in the quest for ET and I would respectfully ask you to vacate your cell sometime over the next 7 days as it will be checkmate for your residency at cell number 11 :D:D

STOMP

12) MadMaC 8,848,892 44,351.48 United Kingdom
13) GrandMasterD 8,804,882 17,411.92 United Kingdom

Couldn't wait for boinc stats...
:D:D:D:D

Soldato
OP
Way to go Edge.....a mere apprentice as you so rightly pointed out.....but they're the ones that usually turn up and bite you on the ass :eek::D
Very well done sah, i commend your efforts and look forward to the stats myself.....
No longer Henry the mild mannered janitor (unless you watch hong kong phooey that would be over your head) but TBag the temperature slayer roflmao, no polite parps just a wave as i tear by your cell door. No longer will any of you have to coil in horror as the good ship TBag sails into view, you can keep your cells if your that attached to them. Lets be honest here some of you have kept pretty much the same door number since Princess Margaret started sleeping with the staff.
Time to start tearing it up, i thought we were all getting ready to go team stomping alas it's all gone quiet again...the hopes the aspirations tut tut.
Well if all that utter ******** does not get Mr Biffa to start up the fermi motor i don't know what will...i tried peeps i tried :D:D:D

Associate
A polite but firm parp :)

15 loudbob 8,483,490.08 -150,959 -150,959 -283,950 -579,957 +1.73wk
16 CGS 8,353,615.16 -60,182 -60,182 -105,763 -216,829 +1.01wk

Laugh it up Fuzz Ball :D

I knew this time would come - can't hold on for much longer :(

I might be able to drag it out for a few more weeks but it is inevitable.......

Back
Top Bottom