|Parvum X1.0|

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Hi.

The past few weeks I have been collecting parts to do a build into the Parvum X1.0

I have had the case for a while but only recently decided to put it to use for my main system. Downscaling from a 980SLI system and moving over to an ITX unit wasnt a big deal as I knew I could make it perform well and stay quiet.

Parvum sent me some red accent panels which are finished so nicely, the red and white looks so clean together.

Plans for the build include potentially braiding the PSU and doing something interesting with the GPU, I have a spare 980 cooler so I could mod that to fit the theme of the system more than the stock version. Alternatively, I could do a small loop and just cool the GPU.

I would like to thank Parvum for hooking me up with an early sample of their fantastic X1.0 case and also Silverstone for arranging a SFX 600w PSU for the project.

I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking.

SBf3rai.jpg

eXLyL8e.jpg

uU9dlcI.jpg

4UumqAP.jpg

svU59UA.jpg

2UDEm4x.jpg

4ZzJWgO.jpg

6NnDsJA.jpg

inEPhPv.jpg

eyf6LRY.jpg

fjwCu4P.jpg

iRgbfvd.jpg

6IiZw3g.jpg

yzfUmHo.jpg

r92BWW2.jpg

WQ1mRVd.jpg

JngIvhk.jpg

3Jj1iwz.jpg

laZLUNs.jpg

hUprPD5.jpg

9E5mrKv.jpg

StebtyU.jpg

pCrTDbk.jpg

Ph4Fi4K.jpg

After a few days on the stock cooler whilst I decided on what aftermarket cooler I liked best, I installed the Phanteks PH-TC12LS.
This is a low profile cooler that is not only affordable but immense quality and the cooling performance is superb given the size of it.

sZTcCbV.jpg

J65Xtb5.jpg

J9h9NXF.jpg

2CKhcic.jpg

Ts2YplZ.jpg

Um1Di7a.jpg

5oe3Dwz.jpg

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
great build!

nice and tidy, did you do the braiding yourself or buy a cable kit?

the braiding was done myself. really easy on a silverstone sfx

Great build. Does make me think about dropping water and going back to the simplicity and elegance of air. Those Pexon Teleios cables?

I have been toying with the idea of putting the vga on water but it really doesn't need it. its nice and quiet, doesn't weigh a lot and I think it does look cleaner in this format.

the cables are standard apart from the PCIE as they come daisy chained from the factory which looks crap and is a pain to sleeve. so Pexon made me some cables from scratch that were Y Split about an ince from the PSU side connector. this has really finished the build off as the cables allowed me to braid the PCIE connector in a way that it would look more natural in the system.

The braid is Teleios from E22. We may start listing this in the future as it was an absolute joy to work with.

Looks awesome but the black bits inside the 980 lettering is putting me off!!

this is something that I too am not that happy with. Ideally I would be happy with the lettering in white as I think it would contrast well, but I haven't found a solution to this yet.

Back
Top Bottom