Patchy beard

Associate
Men of GD - As title suggests, has anyone here suffered from a patchy beard? I want to grow some stubble but it looks terrible, and when I shave I look 12 years old.

I've noticed there are vitamins and creams etc which encourage hair growth but I'm not sure if these work or not.

Anyone suffered similar?
How did you cure it?

(Not a medical thread)

Thanks

Soldato
The more you shave the thicker it grows in my experience, Tribulus terrestris extract claims to boost your natural testosterone production so it might help.

Associate
Its all genetics unfortunately, nothing you can do about it. I'm 29 next week and can't even do movember because my facial hair just doesn't grow thick enough.

Soldato
You need to give it about 12 weeks to see what you can really grow. I suggest getting a beard trimmer to keep things short, but don't do a clean shave for at least 12 weeks. If its still patchy, then that is probably what you're working with.

Many men have patchy beards, its not uncommon. If you kept growing it out, eventually the patches would vanish. But if you're trying to keep it short, the patchiness is quite visible.

Back
Top Bottom