Paul Joseph Watson - possibly a bit racist?

Caporegime
Yup, it's bizarre, his name is literally in the thread title, yet people still want to come into a thread to pretend they don't know who he is or to throw in a general moan that the thread exists when they could just read some other thread if, upon seeing the title, it isn't something that would interest them.

I have literally never heard of this man before your thread, and I can't even be bothered to Google him.

Caporegime
OP
I have literally never heard of this man before your thread, and I can't even be bothered to Google him.

I'm pretty sure I heard of him because people were posting his videos/mentioning him on this forum, you have too though you've probably just forgotten:

Associate
I'm sure he used to stand in for Alex Jones of Infowars. Now if you were to hear Jones before listening to PJW, he'd actually come off as reasoned, modest and switched on. Still a dangerous man to some extent, but very intelligent.

Quite literally this. Had to Google him, still no wiser :p

I had to Google him as well.

I think the issue here is using Facebook, Twitter and YouTube as news sources. You're going to get opinions from the far left and far right which is worse than reading the Guardian and the Daily Mail / Express.

Caporegime
Don't really care about this poopy crypto-whatever side of the internet, but I will say that even if it was fake it's too late because the truth is irrelevant and that's the problem with social media.

Associate
Wouldn't be particularly surprised if it is him... but at the same time the crazy fantasists who run the Byline Times are the exact type of people I could imagine faking something like this. 50-50 on authenticity.

Back
Top Bottom