PC cases why are they all so ugly

Soldato
I think what you are describing is NZXT cases. Just had a look at some Lian Li cases, looks aren't bad but am I missing something they seem to have no cable routing holes?

Personally I like the look of the Bitfenix Ronin which has already been mentioned and Fractal Design offerings such as the R4 and Arc Midi R2.

Associate
Parvum, Bitfenix and Phanteks (biased) look great, you should defo check out the Project logs and see what's possible. There are certainly some awesome looking builds there and give you an idea of just what can be done.

Soldato
I like Antec Cases except the GX 700, but i also like Fractal Design R4.

Antec have gone down hill in the last 3-5 years and I would not buy a case from them anymore and they were always my go to company.

They have not moved with the times and churn out cases that are very poorly thought out.

The new Antec Nineteen Hundred Gaming is a prime example of that.

Soldato
Yep my first 2 builds where done in antec cases many moons ago but the styling and features are still the same as they was then very very dated company no vision and originality anymore. As you said about the 1900 that case had so much potential could have been a amazing case but they just ruined it with stupidity.

Soldato
Well for all of you who think that about Antec....

I actually understand where you are all coming from, as many of you know I'm an enthusiast myself. I can confirm we have 3 new cases being shown at Computex the end of the month.

One of which I have helped with the design of the interior, as I know that Antec was lacking in the development of that of recent years. What I can say is that the case I have helped work on should put Antec firmly back into the fore front of the enthusaist buyers. The exterior will be something totally new and unique to Antec too. JUST YOU WAIT!

We also have another 2 cases, that I haven't had any involvement with, design wise, but they should offer something which ticks the boxes too.

Soldato
Well for all of you who think that about Antec....

I actually understand where you are all coming from, as many of you know I'm an enthusiast myself. I can confirm we have 3 new cases being shown at Computex the end of the month.

One of which I have helped with the design of the interior, as I know that Antec was lacking in the development of that of recent years. What I can say is that the case I have helped work on should put Antec firmly back into the fore front of the enthusaist buyers. The exterior will be something totally new and unique to Antec too. JUST YOU WAIT!

We also have another 2 cases, that I haven't had any involvement with, design wise, but they should offer something which ticks the boxes too.

This is very good to hear! The more competition the better!

In recent years NZXT and Corsair have taken the top spot with case design both inside and out in my opinion and it will be good to have Antec in there again competing for top spots.

Soldato
Well Corsair I will give you that but not NZXT the only none fugly case they have done is the H440 and then the cooling in it is pants

Back
Top Bottom