PC Crashing after 10-15 minutes of Gameplay

Funny thing I tried to install AMD Chipset drivers today and soon as the setup started the system became unresponsive,

Anyone had any issues with these?

This may have been part of my problem

Also I tried booting into recovery mood and it asks for my administrator password for my account, when entered it is always incorrect, i have also tried restting the password no luck

Any ideas

My drives are in RAID they don't show up if I try to install windows on the drive again without formatting

I also tried Hiren boot but the same my RAID does not show

What's the best way to get files from a RAID configuration?

Does anyone know how to reset the administrator password for Windows in recovery mode or what software I could use,

If I can get into recovery at least I can get into my drives and then start fresh after retrieving some data

Yeah I know what think I'll be ditching the RAID and just get a banger drive and use the others for storage

I'm thinking while I do that, someone said it maybe worth changing the PSU would you say its worth it or not

Last edited:
I've managed to boot from another drive and back my stuff up,

What I wanted to ask is, I am using windows 10 would you say windows 11 is good enough to use now

Also I know this is off topic but I will be upgrading to Zen 5 eventually, would you say the X870 boards are worth it over the X670

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom