PC crashing since W11 upgrade

Associate
OP
Is it all working correctly now?

To be honest, I will not ever know.
I looked at the price of my parts second hand, and decided for about £200 I could sell the mobo, CPU and RAM and upgrade to a AM5 CPU. I thought before they discontinue the AM4 socket I would do this.
So I now rock a MSI B650 Tomahawk, 32GB DDR5 ram and a Ryzen 7 7600x (although I wish I had got the 7850x3d, but budget didnt allow).
I did also change the PSU from a Corsair RM750x to a Seasonic 850 one. My gfx card has 3 power connectors, and I had to double up one cable from the corsiar, but dont need to with the Seasonic. I spent about £250 with the PSU upgrade.
Have loaded Win11 and its running with no issues at all.
I game at about 70c with a NZXT 280 AIO. A little hot, and I am thinking of under volting, curve optimising it, but its a little confusing at the moment. More reading and youtubing required! But its not as hot as some people report, with gaming temps in the 90's.
All in all, I am very happy with the new setup, and the help OCUK gave, and AMD have given.

Also, I need to give a massive shout out to you, Ch3m1c4L , and Mcnumpty2323 , for taking the time to comment and help me. I used to be able to overclock the old CPU's, and know my stuff, but these days I just do not seem to be able to keep up!

Back
Top Bottom