PC Game Pass (was Xbox Game Pass for PC)

Soldato
I'm still having some problems with the app. The slow scrolling and momentary freezing went away after one update, but it's back now. Also, it periodically glitches out and displays a flat gray screen needing an exit and restarting before it will display properly again. And the download speeds are all over the place.

BUT - I'm having a blast with loads of games I'd never have bothered with otherwise. If I'm feeling a bit bored in the evening, I've been browsing the catalogue and downloading things to try. Finished Rage 2 the other day. A shallow and silly timwaster, but fun. And last night I downloaded Sunset Overdrive and Shadow Tactics, each of which fills time in a different way. Quick blast to kill 15 minutes or so, SO is perfect. And Shadow Tactics is a great stealth puzzler. I'm enjoying it more than I thought I would.

£4.99 so far, and so much gaming!

If they keep adding interesting games at a decent rate I can see me actually keeping my sub going, which I never thought I'd say even as recently as a month ago.

Associate
How do you get this deal?
This is what I did to get 3 years

Just did this and worked. My xbox live had expired.
Install the Xbox beta from the windows store, select the join game pass and it gave the option of 3 months for £1
Bought 3 x 12 months live pass from cdkeys and claimed them, said expires 2022
Bought the game pass ultimate from the xbox beta for £1 and checked my subscription, now showing game pass ultimate.

Soldato
dang it rage 2 is annoying me now, it wont trigger the last mission and is a known bug :(

for some reason the gamepass app has stopped displaying games all i get is grey boxes now lol

Soldato
Also wanted to add that every time you install & play a game that is when the developer gets a payment of the XGP subs from MS apparently so get installing & playing ;)

Permabanned
I cannot enable trust for now AFAIK I need to be able to access the MM (they are tied) and I do not meet the REQ's yet.

I started a convo with you.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Is it normal I got 7 months for $1?

I used Freds Free Code so that is same deal anyone can get for $1 AFAIK so 3months + 1month extra as I left on AutoRenew (for now).

I then opted to pay $1 for an Upgrade To Ultimate but its added 3+3+1 by the looks of it as my next payment is July 2020.

Soldato
uninstalled rage 2 i can't believe they have had this long to fix a game breaking bug that stops you getting the last mission....... i would be really peed off if i bought it.

Soldato
Is it normal I got 7 months for $1?

I used Freds Free Code so that is same deal anyone can get for $1 AFAIK so 3months + 1month extra as I left on AutoRenew (for now).

I then opted to pay $1 for an Upgrade To Ultimate but its added 3+3+1 by the looks of it as my next payment is July 2020.

aye sounds about right i got the 1 month for a quid in october then a 3 month code with my 5700 then another 3 months for ultimate for a quid and a month for turning on auto renew.

im sorted up to end of june for 2 quid :)

Soldato
I'm still having trouble getting Master Chief Collection to install :(
Win 10 needs to be on the latest version number 1909 & all updates needed to be installed for Win 10 as well but especially the apps for Xbox gaming services, gaming pass app & windows store ;)

Associate
Cheers mate but I have updated everything and nothing is seeming to work, my particular issue is that when I install it the download takes about 3 seconds but then asks me to install again. If I really want to play it I'll just buy it on Steam because I can't be bothered faffing and I don't mind paying the £30.

Back
Top Bottom