PC Game Pass (was Xbox Game Pass for PC)

Soldato
Its the publishers who decide what to include! Everytime you install a game on XGP that is when the money gets paid to the publisher as well.

Going forward clearly XGP is going to grow a lot more for the money it cost you get a lot of content & MS throwing in brand new releases on release date is a big deal.

Oh I know, its fantastic value, it just annoys me theres a lot of crossovers.

Soldato
A Plague Tale: Innocence has outstanding graphics some of the best ever seen in any computer game to date looks stunning @ 4K most of the time :eek: :D

Associate
Hmmm nice. Thanks for that. I wouldn't have considered auto renew because I saw it was £3.99 on the xbox website. I read up a bit more, thanks again.
Ultimate does absolutely nothing for PC only players. Except give you access to Gears 5 Ultimate Edition. You get Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass but they are only applicable to the Xbox console.

Thanks that make sense. I'm pc only so I don't need that. I'll just stick with my free 3 months and hope I get the £1 option otherwise I'm out.

Associate
aye sounds about right i got the 1 month for a quid in october then a 3 month code with my 5700 then another 3 months for ultimate for a quid and a month for turning on auto renew.

im sorted up to end of june for 2 quid :)

Just so I don't hump the pooch on this one, correct me if I'm wrong...

Get the 3 months for £1 deal first...
then apply the code for 3 months free...
then upgrade to ultimate for 3 extra months
also possibly leave on auto-renew and gain one more month?
I only have a pc so ultimate is useless to me I'm only interested in the 1 extra month.
That's a pretty good deal as long as you don't get caught out with the auto-renew and end up paying £11.99

Last edited:
Permabanned
1) Get the 3month Deal for £0 (if you have a code) or £1 if not

2) Do as it advises and leave Auto Renew on (for now) to get 1month extra free so now 4months total.

3) Upgrade to ULT for £1 and get another 3months and you should have a total of 7months.

4) Remember to disable Auto Renew now or before the renewal date nears.

Soldato
with me i had auto renew off then it told me to turn it on for an extra month which i did then turned it off when i finished.

when ultimate runs out i will just subscribe to the pc only one again, i dont have an xbox either but the extra 3 months for a quid was awesome :)

Associate
Well, you could hold my hand and do it for me but I'm sure your busy with other things.
all I wanted to know is can I get 3(£1) + 3(free) + 1(auto) + 3(ultimate) 10months for £2
or is 7 months the most I can squeeze out of it.

Soldato
gonna type how i done it for dad recently,

1. grab a 1 month normal pass for pc 1 quid
2. turn off auto renew
3. redeem 3 month code and hopefully you will get another month for turning on auto renew
4. turn off auto renew
5. pay another pound for ultimate which gives another 3 months and then double check auto renew is disabled.

thats about it, im very drunk :p

worked for me with my gpu 3 month code and gave my dad the cpu 3 month code and worked for him as well :)

im up to june and hes up to july doing that for 2 quid each :)

make sure you download and install the xbox beta app that should be step 0 :p

Last edited:
Associate
Thanks dude. I'm jealous cause I have nothing to drink. Just a sad son of a beach sat at home on a saturday evening drinking coffee while plotting to milk as much out of microsoft as I can. :)

Soldato
Thanks dude. I'm jealous cause I have nothing to drink. Just a sad son of a beach sat at home on a saturday evening drinking coffee while plotting to milk as much out of microsoft as I can. :)

hehe milk they ***** for all thier worth:)

im always sat at home :p

let us know how good you milk them 7 months for 2 quid is my best :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Just started playing A Plague Tale, only the first couple of chapters so far but really impressed. Another great edition to game pass, its a game I liked the look of but was waiting for it to drop. Really can't see myself buying games very often with the stuff they keep adding.

Soldato
Just started playing A Plague Tale, only the first couple of chapters so far but really impressed. Another great edition to game pass, its a game I liked the look of but was waiting for it to drop. Really can't see myself buying games very often with the stuff they keep adding.

Ya I bought it on steam for 20 quid. Issued for a refund when I saw it on gamepass. :D got the refund.

Soldato
I'd add that you don't do the above straight away.

Buy the Xbox Game Pass 12 months (you can do this for up to 36 months) yes it has a cost but it will be cheaper overall.

Redeem these and convert them for free to 36 months of ultimate game pass then you do the above so you have 40 months in total.

40 months for not much money is an even better deal. Lots of places selling the voucher codes too.

M.

Back
Top Bottom