PC Game Pass (was Xbox Game Pass for PC)

Soldato
Does anything on gamepass indicate whether a game has VR headset comaptibility?

I know Lucky's Tale as a VR game, but Super Lucky's Tale on there I can't find any indication that it's VR compatible.

Associate
How does this work ?
This is guide for 3 years but work same with only 12 months and remember it must be account without 1£ month deal and with gold you don't get access to game pass
Purchase 3 X 12 months of Brazil Xbox Live Gold. This should cost around £70 total:

2 - Find a reputable VPN that offers access to Brazil IP addresses. In the past I have used Nord VPN, Tunnelbear and Windscribe. Tunnelbear offers a free 500mb trial which will work fine for this. Download the VPN (scan it for viruses just to be sure) and open it up.

3 - Set your VPN to Brazil. Most clients will have an easy-to-use drop down list and a button to turn the VPN on

4 - Visit the Brazil Xbox site and sign in with your Xbox Live account. If you're using Chrome you can translate the page into English also. The login screen is in the upper right hand corner of the site.

5 - Click on 'Games' the second drop down menu on the page, then click 'Redeem codes'. Proceed to input your 3 X 12 month Xbox Live Brazil codes. When prompted, do not 'add the extra month' for recurring billing. These should go through successfully if connected to Brazil VPN.

6 - Disconnect your VPN, login to your UK Xbox live account and check to ensure you have 3 years of Xbox live gold.

Last edited:
Soldato
This is guide for 3 years but work same with only 12 months and remember it must be account without 1£ month deal.
Purchase 3 X 12 months of Brazil Xbox Live Gold. This should cost around £70 total:

2 - Find a reputable VPN that offers access to Brazil IP addresses. In the past I have used Nord VPN, Tunnelbear and Windscribe. Tunnelbear offers a free 500mb trial which will work fine for this. Download the VPN (scan it for viruses just to be sure) and open it up.

3 - Set your VPN to Brazil. Most clients will have an easy-to-use drop down list and a button to turn the VPN on

4 - Visit the Brazil Xbox site and sign in with your Xbox Live account. If you're using Chrome you can translate the page into English also. The login screen is in the upper right hand corner of the site.

5 - Click on 'Games' the second drop down menu on the page, then click 'Redeem codes'. Proceed to input your 3 X 12 month Xbox Live Brazil codes. When prompted, do not 'add the extra month' for recurring billing. These should go through successfully if connected to Brazil VPN.

6 - Disconnect your VPN, login to your UK Xbox live account and check to ensure you have 3 years of Xbox live gold.

This service is outstanding value, I can barely believe it's only £4 a month.

Obviously not everyone agrees with you. I do though.

Soldato
Wasteland 3 getting rave reviews - really nice to see - Feels like Microsoft are knocking it out of the park when it comes to these monthly subscription packs - I’ve never been that keen on them, but Microsoft have got the best out of the lot of them, in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom