PC Game Pass (was Xbox Game Pass for PC)

Caporegime
OP
There are yeah, there are a few vehicles, sort of similar in scope to the vehicles in Subnautica, plus you can build a base , again similar to Subnauticas base.

Cripes. That does sound good. I must have barely scratched the surface so far. I'm at a point where I either keep dying of asphyxiation, being frozen or being irradiated. :p

I really couldn't get into breath edge. Really hated the humour angle they went with.

Kept trying it again but found myself bored and falling asleep that I'd give up and go take a nap.

This is coming from someone who loved subnautica.

Man of Honour
I really couldn't get into breath edge. Really hated the humour angle they went with.

Kept trying it again but found myself bored and falling asleep that I'd give up and go take a nap.

This is coming from someone who loved subnautica.

Yeah its definitely more comedic than Subnautica, I loved both games, I hoping that I will enjoy Voidtrain too when it releases. (which is essentially Subnautica/Breathedge but on a train)

Associate
my throttling doesnt work set 25% 7 its still using 100% of my connection..
But have you limited it to 25% of the computers connection speed, probably 1Gbps, thus at 250Mbps? That would still max out my broadband. I don't think the dialog makes it clear what the % relates to.

Soldato
But have you limited it to 25% of the computers connection speed, probably 1Gbps, thus at 250Mbps? That would still max out my broadband. I don't think the dialog makes it clear what the % relates to.
used both by mbps & %

either way the % method is lay coding by MS, it should work out your speed do % on that... lazy M$
but by Mbps does not work at all.

Caporegime
OP
Just downloaded it, I didn't realise it was out already, but a quick bit of googling tells me it's not actually released, it's more of an early access thing. Not sure if original one was too.

It came out of early access in May.

I’ve had a quick play but it hasn’t grabbed me in the same way as the original but it’s early days yet.

Soldato
Am I right in thinking that if I buy a 12 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership (£38.99 from CDKeys) and then just buy a single month of Ultimate from the MS store, it will convert everything to Ultimate for 12 months?
Yes. I did the same thing, for £35 x 3 then used the £1 deal to convert the whole 36 months to GPU for a total of £106.

Associate
Yes. I did the same thing, for £35 x 3 then used the £1 deal to convert the whole 36 months to GPU for a total of £106.
It can be done for a good bit cheaper if you buy different regions 12 month memberships and redeem using VPNs. I got 3 years worth of Xbox Live Gold for £66 on Friday (3 x Turkey codes) and used the £1 upgrade offer for GamePass Ultimate. Sp £67 all in for 3 years of GamePass Ultimate.

Back
Top Bottom