*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Think he was talking about the upcoming different sales on steam for different days this week as it’s a Ubisoft game its bound to come up in the sales at somepoint

Spot on.

Must be on sale since it's 33% off (along with all other Ubisoft titles) and Assassin's Creed games are one of the recurring series on Steam Sales.

By the way this thread should be stickied now as they have daily deals. Nice to see it all in one place, i missed this thread and made my own needless thread for the ubisoft week.

I owned sands of time which i bought on the xmas sale and loved it. Ok looks a bit dated but great little game. Was tempted to buy the next in the series full price but have managed to holdf out until now and have bought the whole pack. £12.50 is a great deal.

Not sure when I will play it, about 1/3 of the way through withcher 2 and just waiting for Dirt 3 to unlock in an hour!

At £12.50 the Prince of Persia pack is really tempting... but i really shouldn't ><

:D i almost did. But I already own sands of time and Prince of Persia, so I only got Warrior Within and Two Thrones. There'll be another sale for Forgotten Sands I'm sure.. :p

Tempted by ACII on the rainforest, I'm racking up so many games to get through over the summer :eek:

Not sure about PoP, got so many other games that I should play.

Will be filling my boots on AC day though, wanting the second and Brotherhood if they're going cheap.

Tempted by ACII on the rainforest, I'm racking up so many games to get through over the summer :eek:

It's £8 over there, better off having it on Steam if it is 66% or 75% off :)

Not sure about PoP, got so many other games that I should play.

Will be filling my boots on AC day though, wanting the second and Brotherhood if they're going cheap.

I got Brotherhood from Gamestation a couple of days ago, only cost me £12.50 iirc.

I've not bought the prince of persia pack simply because I dont own an xbox pad for the PC lol. Can't imagine playing that sort of game with the mouse and keyboard at all.

Worth investing in, IMO.

Can be had for £15 and it's probably one of the best accessories you can get for a gaming PC :)

Back
Top Bottom