*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Man of Honour
Just got Darkness 2 for £4 very nice, but the page has been on "We are processing your order" for about 5mins now, how long does this take??

NM, I had a look in my E-Mails and the code was waiting for me GMG is still in the hold on while we process it tho :S

anyway Steam is now installing.

That always happens to me. If I hit refresh it stops the "We are processing your order" and goes to the next page.

Associate
Cheers for the heads up, just purchased the payday dlc!

Cool little feature, i'm upstairs browsing on my phone, laptop on downstairs. Saw the post about payday, logged in to steam using the app on my phone, purchased it and found a 'install to desktop remotely' button! Very cool, saves me walking down the stairs to install it, lol.

Soldato
Cheers for the heads up, just purchased the payday dlc!

Cool little feature, i'm upstairs browsing on my phone, laptop on downstairs. Saw the post about payday, logged in to steam using the app on my phone, purchased it and found a 'install to desktop remotely' button! Very cool, saves me walking down the stairs to install it, lol.

Laziness at its finest! ;)

Soldato
STEAM have Payday + DLC at 75% off.

Wanted this game for ages, but still unsure if I'm gonna buy it :p Downloading the free trial now :p

Also, I went on the GOG website, and it says that U have 8 games O.o Fallout and another 7 (free) games.

Was there a free FallOut? As I don't remember getting it. And does it give you STEAM codes (the PWYW thing)

Saw that on steam sale last night. Might give the free trial a go. I've only watched a few gameplay/commentary videos and unsure about whether I would enjoy it or not. :p

Anyone got the game that can give a quick mini review of it? :)

Permabanned
Saw that on steam sale last night. Might give the free trial a go. I've only watched a few gameplay/commentary videos and unsure about whether I would enjoy it or not. :p

Good game, however servers are dead. Last time I attempted to play there was about 5 people online.

Soldato
Finally managed to buy Darkness II from GMG, got it for £4.00. Can't complain about that..

Still not as cheap as when I picked up indie title Shatter for £1.75 in a steam weekday madness offer once, but £4.00, and it downloads from steam? Awesome..

See Steam has Sleeping Dogs 50% off £14.99. Must not buy it..!!

Soldato

I played the trial. Its not great.

It feels a bit clunky and heavy. Its very repetitive too, even on different maps. It seems like one of those games that will bore me (you) after ~20 hours.

It will be very fun if you have a group of friends and you communicate with them, but apart from that, it seems like it gets boring quickly. Will be fun for the weekend.

Associate
what would be the best game out of these 4 would you say?

Killing Floor
Dead Island
Metro 2033
Darkness 2

I can pick up the others in steam xmas sale if they have one, I can afford all 4 but want to dedicate time to just one :p

Soldato
what would be the best game out of these 4 would you say?

Killing Floor
Dead Island
Metro 2033
Darkness 2

I can pick up the others in steam xmas sale if they have one, I can afford all 4 but want to dedicate time to just one :p

Only played 2, Killing Floor and Metro. Both are great games, however a little different... If you have people to play with on voice then KF can is a lot of fun, otherwise the story/atmosphere of Metro shouldn't be missed.

Back
Top Bottom