*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Yep, that solved it! Got AC Odyssey for £4. Never really tried the AC series so hopefully i enjoy it. Everyone seems to say this is one of the best one.

Ridiculous bargain. Excellent game.

Talking about cheap as chips...

Large chips now at the umm, chippy is £4.50.

Nice mind.

So that makes Far Cry 6 cheaper than chips ;)

Whatever happened to sausage and chips for a couple of quid. God I’m getting old.

Last edited:
Whatever happened to sausage and chips for a couple of quid. God I’m getting old.
/yorkshireaccent

Couple of quid !? Oh I long for the times when I could get a sausage and chips for a couple of quid, why back in my day I would get a sausage and chips, clean the chippy floor with my tongue and drink the oil spillage trays clean AND pay them for the privilege !

/yorkshireaccent

Couple of quid !? Oh I long for the times when I could get a sausage and chips for a couple of quid, why back in my day I would get a sausage and chips, clean the chippy floor with my tongue and drink the oil spillage trays clean AND pay them for the privilege !

Thanks a lot! Now I am craving for a chippy. :cry:

Last edited:
/yorkshireaccent

delicious

Quick query does Prime gaming come with Prime or is it something you pay ontop? How do you access and install games from it ? Thx
You get Prime gaming with a Prime membership and games are either redeemed via EGS, GOG or Amazons own platform.

Reactions: Kyo
Quick query does Prime gaming come with Prime or is it something you pay ontop? How do you access and install games from it ? Thx
Hopefully as it's a gaming link I won't get spanked for posting an Amazon link. :)
Just to add a bit more detail to what hdpcgamer posted, if you go to Prime Gaming you can claim the games and in game content included with your Prime membership (no additional cost), as well as download the Amazon Games downloader/client.

I've not tried playing any games on the Luna cloud gaming service yet, though curious to see if it works on a miniPC with integrated graphics.

Last edited:
Do you need to have that game on gog? I have it on steam and not about to buy it again.
There's a guide linked on the page with instructions on how to install it to the steam version, but it requires downgrading to the pre next gen release of the game (I'm guessing that the GoG version doesn't have the next gen patch included)

Edit: Also Fallout 4 GotY edition is currently on sale on GoG for £13.99

Last edited:
Reactions: TNA
There's a guide linked on the page with instructions on how to install it to the steam version, but it requires downgrading to the pre next gen release of the game (I'm guessing that the GoG version doesn't have the next gen patch included)

Edit: Also Fallout 4 GotY edition is currently on sale on GoG for £13.99
The game was developed before that next gen upgrade was announced and would have required starting again or at least taking months and months longer to work on getting it working in the updated version.

Ah I didn't realise it was gonna need the GOTY edition, only have standard. Might have to upgrade, but I guess I'll wait to hear how good this is.

Back
Top Bottom