*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
Guild Wars 2 Heroic Edition is $29.99 on Amazon US, around £18.20.

http://www.amazon.com/Guild-Wars-Heroic-Edition-Online/dp/B00EPOTBUC

You can use a free service such as Borderlinx, or just add a random US address. Make sure the US address is the primary address though.

It's £20 on simplycdkeys, CJS-cdkeys and not much more on Kinguin - that's how I got mine!

Also, my local game had the retail copy for £20 last time I checked.

Still, £1.80 not to be sniffed at!

If you put in a tax free state as your address, does it come up even cheaper?

Associate
It's £20 on simplycdkeys, CJS-cdkeys and not much more on Kinguin - that's how I got mine!

Also, my local game had the retail copy for £20 last time I checked.

Still, £1.80 not to be sniffed at!

If you put in a tax free state as your address, does it come up even cheaper?

That's the price without tax. It was sold out on simplycdkeys the last time I checked, which is why I went with Amazon. It's also region locked to the US, but once you've created a character ingame with a US VPN then you can play anywhere.

Associate
Anyone have any spare keys of Overlords games from the latest bundle going spare?

Can't afford naff all at the moment and thought there was no harm in asking at least :)

Associate
Anyone have any spare keys of Overlords games from the latest bundle going spare?

Can't afford naff all at the moment and thought there was no harm in asking at least :)

they come in two codes over all the games so the games arent splittable sadly,plus u now have to sign into steam to redeem the keys they dont give you the key!

Associate
they come in two codes over all the games so the games arent splittable sadly,plus u now have to sign into steam to redeem the keys they dont give you the key!

Should still have the gift option like other recent bundles. Just means providing a link instead of a Steam key.

Anyone know the cheapest place to buy Gunpoint?

Associate
But that would mean someone would buy the games for him rather than just being able to give him the parts of the bundle they did not want.

I know you are broke, but it is 63p, sure you don't wan't to push the boat out.

I cannot find gunpoint for less than steam :(

Last edited:
Associate
But that would mean someone would buy the games for him rather than just being able to give him the parts of the bundle they did not want.

I know you are broke, but it is 63p, sure you don't wan't to push the boat out.

I cannot find gunpoint for less than steam :(

I wasn't saying to do it, just saying the gift option should still be on the redeem page. Not bought this bundle as I have all but dirt/dirt 3 already and don't need any more racing games right now.

I see it slightly cheaper on the Humble Store at £6 but it seems like a fairly short game so I will wait for a better deal on it. Shame I didn't buy it when it was on offer last :(
Historical Low: £2.02 at Humble Store on Mon Dec 30 2013

Back
Top Bottom