*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
Being a complete noob here as I have been off the gaming scene for years is Arma II as good as Battlefield and are there plenty of multiplayer servers out there? I was thinking of buying BF3 as I used to love BF2 but this looks like a great deal.

Associate
to be honest anyone winging about that - when you take into all of those games for $6 - needs their head looking at

ridiculous value

It doesn't matter how good the bundle is, people complain every time. I remember seeing hundreds of complaints about Dead Space 2 not being included in the Origin bundle...

Soldato
I came to ask the exact same question. Is it worth getting into the DayZ mod, when presumably all the developers efforts are going to be on the standalone version now?

Soldato
Being a complete noob here as I have been off the gaming scene for years is Arma II as good as Battlefield and are there plenty of multiplayer servers out there? I was thinking of buying BF3 as I used to love BF2 but this looks like a great deal.

The HB is am awesome deal, A2 is a different beast from any BF game. You will find it clunky to begin with, but once you get used to the system, it is a game that will give you hours and hours of play through. Plus the amount of mods available for it is ridiculous.

If anyone doesn't have it, but the HB now!

Just remember you have to put some effort into it..

Soldato
Saints row IV has just appeared as a free install on my steam account. Anyone know why this may be?

Ah, it's on a free weekend and it's also 50% off.

Associate
Is the Bohemia Interactive bundle a single key?

No:

6nrdO.png

Soldato
The Indiegala January bundle is ridiculous!

Deadly Premonition is in it...it was only released a few months ago, and is a lot more everywhere else!

Everyone should buy it just to get Deadly Premonition.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom