*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

New Humble - 2K Games

Humble and 2K, take two. 2K Games is back at Humble Bundle with another bundle of killer games. Born for battle? You won’t need to save your shards to activate these deals!

Pay $1 or more for The Darkness II, Spec Ops: The Line, and Duke Nukem Forever. Plus, get a coupon for 10% off Humble Monthly for new subscribers.

Pay more than the average price and you’ll also receive Sid Meier's Civilization V, NBA 2K16, Mafia II Digital Deluxe Edition, and the Battleborn Summer Skins Pack. Plus, get a Humble Store Coupon for 40% off XCOM 2.

Pay $15 or more for all of that AND Battleborn, Battleborn Platinum Currency, and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.

Pay $1 or more. Normally, the total cost for these games is as much as $320. Here at Humble Bundle, though, you choose the price of $1 or more!

That's a sweet bundle! Will definitely get the 1st tier, for The Darkness 2 - I remember the first one being pretty fun!

Shame, I already have Civ 5 and Mafia 2 - And from the looks of it, 2k16's story mode is a cringe-fest :p

If you don't own Civ 5 or Mafia 2 though, I highly recommend both! For just over £5, it's a steal!

I have half of these games (mainly on console) and it is still an immense deal. Will be giving away some of those keys.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom