*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
Just saw Pillars of Eternity for £14. Hovering over the buy button. Anyone have any experience with the game?

Toying with it myself. £7.99 for the Hero edition on CDKeys.

Great game if you like western RPG's, but it's extremely dense. A ridiculous amount of lore and walls of text to read through. I'd say it's worth it, but don't try and do everything in the game on one playthrough, very easy to get burned out.

Soldato
Just saw Pillars of Eternity for £14. Hovering over the buy button. Anyone have any experience with the game?

Toying with it myself. £7.99 for the Hero edition on CDKeys.

Great game if you like western RPG's, but it's extremely dense. A ridiculous amount of lore and walls of text to read through. I'd say it's worth it, but don't try and do everything in the game on one playthrough, very easy to get burned out.

I'd agree. I'm was so used to Neverwinter Nights and Dragon Age that I got as far as building up the castle and haven't played since (over a year) as there was so much going on. This is a blessing and a curse.

Soldato
Not sure whats happened but the midweek madness on steam borderlands triple pack worked out at £2.41 for me, only needed the pre-sequel but at that price i cant say no.

only worked for me when buying triple pack
pre-sequel on its own was £10.49 after discount

Caporegime
Not sure whats happened but the midweek madness on steam borderlands triple pack worked out at £2.41 for me, only needed the pre-sequel but at that price i cant say no.

only worked for me when buying triple pack
pre-sequel on its own was £10.49 after discount

Much obliged! I had some of that.

Back
Top Bottom