*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Any deals on Overwatch beyond £29.99 from Blizzard?

CD Keys I believe for the Origins edn with 5% Facebook discount code for around £28 (There maybe a black friday discount code and the £10 cash back from Quidco offer but you need to find out) . Can't see anything for the normal edn as that is what I want personally.

Anyone know where Forza Horzon 3 is cheapest?

£32.49 on Windows store. Quidco were doing £10 off Microsoft store on purchases over £25 the other day, but when I looked yesterday it was on purchases over £50. Their site is down at the moment, but when it comes back I'm going to see if they're lowered it for black Friday, if not I think I'll be waiting still.

I'm going to buy it when I get back, TopCashback are doing 7.35% cashback for Microsoft store.

Can't check quidco as site is down.

Amex are also offering me £30 back on £100 spend, buy 3 copies? :D

Looks like they're both just xbox one versions.

Yes you are right my apologies, £24 for the XB1 version is good though.

So did you play Undertale or were you put off by those other games?

92 on metacritic is pretty amazing (joint 5th place of all time). The only higher scorers that year were GTAV and Witcher 3. Would be surprised if the reviews were that far off.

I havent played it no thats true. i watched an absolute ton of yt videos on it and read/watched 20 odd reviews on it. I really did research it. But its not for me. I came close to buying it. Perhaps im too much of a graphics snob these days I agree with Worthabuy in this instance (i think he slammed it as well)

Not saying i didnt like Stardew valley. its a good wee game but after a few hours i could not be arsed anymore. The 8 bit grind was too much.

Stanley parable i wont talk about because its a buckin gimmick..its main selling point is a huge gimmick imo. Basically its so called story and "choice" Zero content but unusual twisty story. Worth £2 at most imo. Without the narrator its complete ****. Short and entertaining...and in your face...like Joe Pesci.

Back
Top Bottom