*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
Tempted by GTA V but I've had GTA IV for ages and never really played it.

For what it's worth I was in the same boat, had GTA IV for years and never got that into it. Not sure why but something about it just felt clunky or whatever and didn't grab me. Recently bought V and I'm loving it. I think I'm as far if not further into it than I got in IV already and that's with less time to play these days.

I know it's just my opinion but I'd say if it's at a price you're comfortable with then it's worth a shot :)

Soldato
Echo the above. Got bored quickly of 4. The only one I enjoyed being Vice City really which I didn't finish. 5 is a masterpiece. I didn't get it for ages either. When I did I loved every minute until completion (who has time to complete games thesedays right..!).

It has some of the best gaming moments of any game in its fantastic package.

Just buy it lol ;)

Soldato
For what it's worth I was in the same boat, had GTA IV for years and never got that into it. Not sure why but something about it just felt clunky or whatever and didn't grab me. Recently bought V and I'm loving it. I think I'm as far if not further into it than I got in IV already and that's with less time to play these days.

I know it's just my opinion but I'd say if it's at a price you're comfortable with then it's worth a shot :)

Too many games, stop it :D

I'll keep an eye on it, see if anyone does a special offer on Cyber Monday :)rolleyes:).

Are there any benefits to buying the Steam version over Rockstar direct?

Soldato
Too many games, stop it :D

I'll keep an eye on it, see if anyone does a special offer on Cyber Monday :)rolleyes:).

Are there any benefits to buying the Steam version over Rockstar direct?

Not really, unless you care about steam achievements/card, oh and I guess not having to have a separate client to download the game.

I wouldn't pay much extra for the steam version (and didn't) but if they're around the same price may as well go steam.

Back
Top Bottom