*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Man of Honour
Of the two, I would take Titanfall 2 everytime. I did enjoy Doom, right up until the cyberdemon fight , that one fight utterly ruined the game for me. It had been nothing but enjoyment up until then but that fight simply wasnt enjoyable at all. At no point in the many , many times that I tried it until I beat it did I feel I was having fun. Frankly, in my humble opinion, that one fight was totally pathetic and destroyed the fun that I was having. After winning that battle I just no longer had the urge to play and not long after , uninstalled the game.

TF2 by comparison has a campaign which I enjoyed throughout.

Associate
Of the two, I would take Titanfall 2 everytime. I did enjoy Doom, right up until the cyberdemon fight , that one fight utterly ruined the game for me. It had been nothing but enjoyment up until then but that fight simply wasnt enjoyable at all. At no point in the many , many times that I tried it until I beat it did I feel I was having fun. Frankly, in my humble opinion, that one fight was totally pathetic and destroyed the fun that I was having. After winning that battle I just no longer had the urge to play and not long after , uninstalled the game.

TF2 by comparison has a campaign which I enjoyed throughout.

oh, sounds like a very frustrating part of the game then? I hate being frustrated lol and although I don't mind a bit of a challenge don't like things to hard nowa days, think I will go with tf2 first then pick doom up when its even cheaper, I have rocket league now as well which I am absolutely LOVING when on paper I shouldn't lol

Man of Honour
oh, sounds like a very frustrating part of the game then? I hate being frustrated lol and although I don't mind a bit of a challenge don't like things to hard nowa days, think I will go with tf2 first then pick doom up when its even cheaper, I have rocket league now as well which I am absolutely LOVING when on paper I shouldn't lol

Hugely frustrating, Im sure for some people it was a doddle. For me, it just utterly made me despise the game. Up until that point the game was very good, great fun, lots of laugh out loud moments. Then that 1 fight caused me such frustration at the polar difference between that fight and everything which had come before , that even after hours of trying to win the fight when I finally did I found that my desire or want to play the game had been totally sapped from me.

Soldato
The whole (I think, never played them) assassins creed collection is on humble bundle currently at £12.60.
Or cheaper for the lesser bundles, can't link or go into further details I'm using my mobile to post this.

Associate
It seems to be only a few of the assassins creed games.. and mostly the old ones
if it was some of the new ones i might be tempted..
number 3 is still free on uplay if anyone wants that too

Back
Top Bottom