*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
***TO ECHO WHAT MARK SAYS BELOW IT'S G2A SO READ THE SMALL PRINT!***

CRAZY
deal at G2A...

Looks like they are doing a monthly bundle like Humble Bundle! They mention in "co-operation with developers" however whether this means they are new keys or not I have no idea!

Regardless, this is the deal of the year so far.

CfbfZnG.png

https://www.g2a.com/game-deals?banner=main&shop=global

***TO ECHO WHAT MARK SAYS BELOW IT'S G2A SO READ THE SMALL PRINT!***

Last edited:
Associate
good post nate, thanks

went for the monthly thing, then cancelled after to get the cheaper price.. one thing worth noting you must add 20% VAT and if you pay via paypal theres another charge, small one though
my total for the monthly sub was 2.12eur

now.. i did this for Lords of the fallen and didnt bother looking up what the other games were, lets just say i wont be playing any except Lords
so if anyone wants any of the other games let me know

Soldato
Well, i just bought that g2a monthly deal, i will as above be canceling my monthly sub however. I suspect what they are doing is charging a silly low price for some nice stuff, and next month it will be more like £60 and automatically subtracted.

All though i haven't had an email about recurring payments from paypal so could be wrong but will cancel and check back each month just in case.

Associate
Well, i just bought that g2a monthly deal, i will as above be canceling my monthly sub however. I suspect what they are doing is charging a silly low price for some nice stuff, and next month it will be more like £60 and automatically subtracted.

All though i haven't had an email about recurring payments from paypal so could be wrong but will cancel and check back each month just in case.

If you look just under the price for the monthly it does show the price of next months 2.49EUR
ofcourse they could change this at any time

edit - also worth removing them from authorised payments via paypal harry, as i have done
so they cannot automatically take payment

Soldato
Upon checkout have you all set your country to UK ? it adds another 50p to the order. Not that i mind. Do the steam keys still work even if you select (Outside the EU 0% VAT) as a UK resident?

Associate
Upon checkout have you all set your country to UK ? it adds another 50p to the order. Not that i mind. Do the steam keys still work even if you select (Outside the EU 0% VAT) as a UK resident?
Not sure on that but i selected UK anyway, for the sake of 50p its not worth the hassle if things dont work etcc

Associate
good post nate, thanks

went for the monthly thing, then cancelled after to get the cheaper price.. one thing worth noting you must add 20% VAT and if you pay via paypal theres another charge, small one though
my total for the monthly sub was 2.12eur

now.. i did this for Lords of the fallen and didnt bother looking up what the other games were, lets just say i wont be playing any except Lords
so if anyone wants any of the other games let me know

I'll take Superhot if it's still up for grabs! :)

Associate
I previously posted about free keys been given away for Snapshot's Chaos Reborn… unfortunately an authentication problem means they won't be giving them away now which is a shame so thought I'd best give a heads up.

Back
Top Bottom