*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
:(

I'm still running FM16, I'll probably skip 17 unless a 'mega' deal comes along. I'll probably end up waiting and get FM18 this time next year for £20... :p
I skipped 16 last one I had was 15, liking 17 thus far allot has changed started as liverpool and bought 2 left backs straight away. Promoted Woodburn to senior team too

Last edited:
Associate
I've had FM15 for ages but hardly touched it until recently, is it worth picking 17 up or waiting for 18 on release do you think? 17 seems to have held its value until this deal.

Associate
I've had FM15 for ages but hardly touched it until recently, is it worth picking 17 up or waiting for 18 on release do you think? 17 seems to have held its value until this deal.

Personally I skip a release (eg. 2012 then 2014 then 2016 etc).

I just don't believe there's enough 'real' changes year to year to warrant a purchase. I'd say yes to you upgrading, unless you have a killer save that you can make last until 2018? My saves generally last me the year gap - currently I'm in 2035 with Leeds United, it's still interesting as I'm not winning everything. Arsenal and Tottenham fight me till the death in all competitions... but if/when it gets to the stage where I start winning everything I'll get bored and upgrade.

Associate
looks like its back up to £22 so may stick with my FM15 save for a bit & see if it pops up cheap again else ill look at getting on FM18 on release.

Soldato
17 is def worth it the change from 15 is unreal much more fun and seems allot more enjoyable. How different from 16 I can't say as that's the one I skipped

Man of Honour
Is FM17 really that good? I've considered getting it before but the steam ratings for it are dire (31%) and thats put me off in the past. I currently have FM15.

Man of Honour
Is FM17 really that good? I've considered getting it before but the steam ratings for it are dire (31%) and thats put me off in the past. I currently have FM15.

I buy it ever year and I can safely say that FM17 is the best one for years, probably not a huge leap from FM16 but I'm very happy. I also believe that a huge number of negative reviews initially were related to the lack of Chinese Localisation of the language which was later resolved... I suspect you'll be playing in English!!

https://www.pcgamesn.com/football-manager-2017/fm17-chinese-localisation

Back
Top Bottom